AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Yes, 8 to 11 unique views on new items. I am surprised i have 1-2 sales on them. But then again, i do not promote my items elsewhere, so…

You litteraly can’t do any promotion…I did run social media promotion but one big question is : How can you target those who are in need of stock music? There are no niche or any other things connected to specificly “need RF music” and not waste alot of time and money to target those people and having time creating music…This is a suicide in my opinioin

2 Likes

There are about a million “niches” that need RF music. You need to target video creators. They all need RF music. 10-20% of my sales come from my social media promotion.

Most sales will always come from being in the top list but in the long term, for steady sales, you need to drive some of the traffic yourself.

3 Likes

Yes, but do you know how much money you have to invest to scale up all of them? I tryed, i did not got big return, my ROI was rougly zero…Traffic is even worst whe i had decent ammount of 60 sales a month, now i can’t make 20-25.
Or something i probably missed or doesn’t work for me.

I have invested $0, but quite a few hours of my time, and it has definitely been worth it. Right now I’m getting just below 2,000 referral clicks per month, for free, (not amazing, but quite OK), and that means extra sales for specific items and also exposure for the entire portfolio. It really evens out things when I haven’t uploaded anything new in a while.

I’m not talking about paying for Facebook ads, that is not the way to go. Stay away from Facebook, or any other paid advertising. As you say, the ROI most likely won’t be good.

You have to create content yourself with your music - Vimeo (this is where the fancy video creators hang out), YouTube, SoundCloud to some extent. People look there for ideas all the time, for After Effects projects, editing styles, you name it. And when they hear a music track that fits, they want it!

7 Likes

Thank you !)seems to be gone :grinning:

1 Like

Last week of august - avalanche of sales, first week of september - no sales at all. One of my last uploaded items had 3 views the day it was approved. Three! Maybe behind the Envato’s search engine there is a hidden algorithm of some kind, distributing the attention of the buyer to all authors, so that everyone at one time received his piece of cake. Conspiracy theories!

3 Likes

I think so too

I had the exact same thing. Last week of August was my best ever week on Audiojungle. First week of September was my worst all year. I put it down to Labor Day, but who knows. I just wish it was more consistent and predictable.

1 Like

I don’t know what you expect. Sales are unpredictable and will be unpredictable. I mean, your worst start of a week is someone’s best. So the only thing that matters is your income by the end of the month. But overall I agree that there are definitely some search algorithm tweaks every week that may work for you or against.

7 Likes

1st week of september was my best so far!! :o:

2 Likes

A really decent week despite two days with no single sale. This is really interesting what would be the next. Base on latest months, i bet on a big drop. :slightly_smiling_face:

Big sales to everyone in the new week)!:wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

Call it a fun fact!

The last week was good, a bit above my average. I had items approved on weekend, and now review queue keeps running away from me, so that’s not a good thing - no items approved at the start of week.One of my older items started to sell out of nowhere, I don’t understand why, but I won’t complain.

Slow start of the week even with fresh new uploads. USA had other topics than buying RF music this weekend.

Very slow month after a good August.

1 Like

Yep, unusually slow. Thought after bad August that September will bring everything back on track, it doesn’t quite seem so…

1 Like

We have to figure out something new! Go and do it!

Even the big seller said this? Then there’s something really messed up :frowning: