AudioJungle Sales Monitor

I didn’t upload new tracks for 20 days and august was my second best month
Also I’ve already got 2 sales in new month,so everything goes pretty well :slight_smile:
Good sales for everyone!

2 Likes

The entire month… it was quite normal.
What for this particular week, it is really slow so far.:slightly_smiling_face:

@PrestoSound Second part of the september was the time when AudioJungle was really great for me, so I expect things to pick up this month again.

3 Likes

June July August had the same pattern, but in the last week of August I noticed some rising on buyers activity. Hope September will be a better month for everyone! :smiley:

4 Likes

All of us very much hope for it :star_struck:

1 Like

September starts with Music Broadcast License 10 million :slight_smile: Hope it’s gonna be a good month :slight_smile:

11 Likes

And after i cryed so much about dead week : 1st September results

7 Likes

Only one sale from the last eight logos!:confused::confused::confused:

It’s so great to see things are going back to normal for some of you guys!

As for me, nothing like this immaculate graph of 0 sales in 3 days to start September with, and right after the worst month of the year. Yup, failure definitely has its charm. Now, back to that “Motivation Success Positive Inspirational” I was starting to draft.

Just kidding. Cheer up and best of luck for everyone!!!

clean

2 Likes

1.5 days gone without single sale. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Pretty standard start here with 8 sales so far. Seems like July was a weird anomaly after all. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

August was my second best month in 2017, with 39 sales! September, though… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Only one sale so far, but i won’ t stop uploading! Wishing everybody crazy sales! :wink:

1 Like

New week has started very slow. New Uploads keep the hope of a good month.

1 Like

Pretty good start of the september with broadcast license and another regular license sales. I only work part time job from this month so AudioJungle will become my main job. I still have low sales and small portfolio but I have couple of cool tracks almost ready to upload,and I started to work in studio every day, so let’s see how that works. Interesting times coming! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

September stats : First time in AJ
Your last sale was $19 …5 days ago
This is NOT fun fact :scream:
Boohoohooo…

Dead since 3rd Sept.

1 Like

Yes,a little below avarage level
Hope, it will change soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excuse me,can you tell me where is the sales activation button?

3 Likes

Ahahahaha In the right top corner :upside_down_face:

1 Like

How to expect any sales with so bad item views? All of my new items have this low pageviews and before i had like at least 50 pageviews on new uploads…And then comes the US story and amazingly more traffic and taxes cut.This place ain’t for me anymore.