AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Two sales on birthday ha-ha! Nice start of the week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:tada: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :tada: Mega-Music

Many more sales to you. May all your wishes come true!!! :gift: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Envato birthday my friend :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Mine is September 20th :laughing:

1 Like

Haha, OK!

However - all the best to you, anyway! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Hi. I am new to Envato.

Seen like there is many creative people and I need their service for info graphic design

Are you able to advice how can I find them? .

Wishes back to you :slight_smile: :four_leaf_clover:

first free fee sale. Unfortunately after an horrible low sales month :slight_smile:

No free fee sales. Let’s try that “boo-hoo-hoo-hoo”

I think i weren’t invited to the birthday party :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think that I, too, was deprived of attention, I did not receive any sales for Envato birthday.

No party here either. Invitation seems to be lost or was out due to too many fake accounts cloning and uploading the same tracks with minimal changes over and over again

1 Like

I had one sale on Envato’s birthday

The item is on sale at $19 it says no fee has been charged, so why have I only received $15.20?

1 Like

Buyers fee is still subtracted, so fee free is kind of misleading… But wont be any problem next year :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for explaining :zipper_mouth_face:

It turnes off magically right before fee-free day. It was not that fast, just a decent week before this, so i have no idea why This happens to me. :confused:

4th Envato birthday as an author and a grand total of zero fee-free sales. Do I win a prize? :smirk:

1 Like

The good thing of having no sales is at least that you don´t loose money…but that´s the only thing.

Mine is 5th, I want a cookie! :grinning:

1 Like

5th day with zero sales,what is happening?

Some light at the end of the tunnel - surpassed July’s sales already. So everything seems to be moving back towards normal again.