AudioJungle Sales Monitor

I guess it’s check mate, mate.

I wonder if the freebie music growth provided by many sites and the free audio from YT, Creative Commons, and FB are impacting things. This could be pulling business away associated with the amateur video production crowd. Thoughts?

2 Likes

Only 1 sale for this week. When I created an account in February of this year and uploaded the first tracks, even from the first days I had more sales than now. With such a slow pace, probably soon have to look for other income and elsewhere.

1 Like

Agreed
Enormous amount of authors, templated tracks, and same amount of buyers that will only find tracks with huge sales if they search for something.
Perfect, right?

1 Like

Let’s build a wall, and let the cheating authors pay for it!

Found this one at my dashboard today:

fun fact aj

13 Likes

Fun fact: I just received one of the biggest referral cuts ever :slight_smile:
Fun fact #2: It was not my item that the referred user bought :frowning:

1 Like

Hey Driving! Excuse my ignorance: what’s a “referral cut”? Never heard about that.

Cheers!

When someone gets introduced to envato through a referral link generated by you, and signs up after that, you get a cut of the first deposit to their envato credit.

That’s how I understand it

1 Like

Utterly dire. I made good sales at the start of the month but I knew it would be taken away from me halfway into the month. And sure enough sales stopped right on cue.

Too many new authors with low quality, well saturated sounds. I recently made a very detailed sound with field recordings creating a war zone in the topical climate of Dunkirk. Rejected on basis of “quality”. It’s an insult and a joke while the floodgates are open to basically anyone with anything and any number (by reading above posts). I have also had an issue with one of my sfx used in another author’s sfx here. It was dealt with but no repercussions for the author. Sadly, all it does is makes me want to upload my best sounds to the sites that take more care of the artists.

2 Likes

I think this is the worst week of the year.

2 Likes

Worst month since April 2016 :slightly_smiling_face:

Who knows, why did not Envato take the percentage from the sale?

The second half of August is really the most unfortunate time for me here. I do not know what it is connected with, and at what time sales will return to the previous channel it remains only to guess and play the lottery …

1 Like

Wow, Thanks for the information! I was on vacation for a while and did not see the information. :grinning:

That previous week was pretty decent, but now it is 1.5 days of silence… Time to head back!

last week started slow,but ended up as a pretty solid one :slight_smile:

10 mln music broadcast license for a pack.
3 hrs before “no-fee-day”.
Winner :wink:

4 Likes

August is being a total trainwreck for me, worst month by far since early 2016. Today, miraculously, I sold a couple of broadcast licences with the fee-free-day still running. Some placebo for the dying one.

1 Like