AudioJungle Sales Monitor

i am about to reach 3000 sales as well, hopefully by the end of 2029.

8 Likes

Honestly, if this continues, then 3000 sales - will be by 2129 year :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When I have 3,000 sales, then probably this moment will be seen by my grandchildren and great-grandchildren)))Not earlier))

4 Likes

This is my second august here on AJ, and it is as dead as previous one, despite my portfolio is three times larger.

I went online - did the work and now mine is 3x larger.

1 Like

Fun fact: August is now my best month in 2017! I just made my 100th sale with my top selling item and - even better - with the music broadcast (10 million) license for the first time. From now on I love August. :smiley:

(https://audiojungle.net/item/insert-coin-arcade-gaming/8825957)

2 Likes

The excellent beginning of August, was replaced by a complete silence this Tuesday.
p.s. boo-hoo-hoo-hoo :cry:

Pipe clogged, how to clean it?2017-08-16_20-09-16

I guess I need to start uploading more stuff. 2017 has been really slow for me.

Sold a couple of tracks the last few days, after a 10 day (!) drought! Let’s hope this is the beginning of better times!

2 Likes

Hope so! i also managed to get few sales after more than a week of total silence, so sales are picking up slowly at least.

silent month completely!

So far so good… nothing new and I’m used to it:

The begining of the week was great and then completely cut off for 2 days…

1 Like

Exactly the same here. Dry for two days.

1 Like

+1

Just in the spirit of speculating reasons to this draught:

I think that we’re facing a new scenario here in the jungle, with an ENORMOUS amount of new authors, some unfair practices here and there (talking about users with multiple accounts and doubled items or templated, almost identical tracks) and the number of buyers remaining basically the same. That leads to the quite significant drop of sales that lots of us in this thread are talking about.
I guess that a way around would be to produce more and better material, but I’m not even sure that could guarantee recovering the average income. Personally, August is being so far the worst month since July 2016.

I really hope I’m wrong and things get back to normal really soon.

Best of luck everyone!
b.

3 Likes

The question is why this pattern (begin of week good, now 2 days no sales) happens to so many authors even if they have uploaded new good quality stuff or not. And new authors with fake accounts come in every day caused by open borders.
I never understood this regular “no sale for many” pattern especially over mid month all the years.

3 Likes

I don’t even understand why it’s still so easy to walk in here and spam the jungle with multiple accounts and replicated crap.

Or do we have already changes with signing in, that I missed? Any quality control?

1 Like

No border control. Everything is welcome. No ID check, No IP check, No Copy check.

3 Likes