AudioJungle Sales Monitor

First time in three years that there’s so drastic and sudden drop in sales. Currently at 50% of normal level, which stayed the same for 30 months in and out. I was hoping that the eventual drop would be “linear” one instead of crash into a wall :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, reached 3000 sales while vacation. Live is a beach :grin:

14 Likes

Really slow. Annoyingly.

A customer just changed the license from a sale today with a refund, total sales decreased in 1. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yesterday was one of mine…:rofl:

1 Like

A very weak week …

…so weak I can barely typ…e

1 Like

Cold beer for everyone, is the best we can do! :beers:

3 Likes

I need to finish mowing the lawn, the beer is cooling :star_struck:

1 Like

giphy

6 Likes

Congrats Dirk on 3000 - no wait - already 3013 sales. :sunglasses:

Fantastic job and absolutely deserved achievement! :trophy:

Now for many more sales, my friend! :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Thx buddy. Welcome. Allways trying new categories.

First time I’m getting a little concerned about dropped sales. I know I haven’t been uploading much lately, but it never affected sales as much as now. Seems all of you are struggling a bit. Any guesses what might be the reason for this? Summertime? Changes made in search engine? Bad luck?

2 Likes

Not sure why, but even Marbury-Media has stopped writing his famous comments like “Diabolical” “Disasterous” and “Abysmal”.

That means something went reaaaally wrong this time))

3 Likes

Every August is like this…Bad…Im expiriancing 3rd August here and all of them were just bad and then get better in September…Even review time is lower each week because lots of authors aren’t uploading.

3 Likes

One more silent night. :confused: Christmas is coming.

Ah - I was wondering what kind of track to do next…thank you for the heads up on that.

Huge drop in sales.48
But I haven’t been uploading new items for some time.

Guys! Be positive! After all, someone’s sales are even worse than yours :sunglasses:082017

3 Likes

that is really sad.
:frowning: