AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Pretty start in august with 5 sales

1 Like

Hey guys! A bit off topic, but somehow related to what we spoke before about the flood of new accounts.

From time to time it happens to me that a bunch of new users (most of them from Indonesia, no offense meant at all) with no sales start following me. You check their portfolio and they all have just a few tracks all called “Ambient”, “The Ambient”, “Ambient Music”, “Inspiring Ambient”, bla bla bla, all clearly produced using the same templates with very small changes from one track to the other. They sale a few items and then they dissappear together, don’t know if Envato bans them or they just delete their accounts and create new ones again and again.

Has someone noticed this?

Cheers guys!
b.

3 Likes

There was a huge discussion about exactly this recently; makes for interesting reading. Is this practice allowed?

1 Like

Thanks @AlisterBunclark. Checking that out!

August has started far better than July. If this continues I will be a happy camper.

6 Likes

The same thing) Over these days I received almost a quarter of my earnings) Go Envatotimeline_1409232956_1381681079_00007

AHAHAHAHAHAHA :upside_down_face: :thumbsup:

I want to ask. Maybe someone knows the answer. I reached the threshold of 10,000 dollars this morning. But 5 paws have not yet been given. When? I suffer! :thinking: :wink:

2 Likes

The system will refresh shortly. For example, look at the “Top Authors” and it says “Generated 1 day ago”. It usually takes a couple of hours after midnight Australia time for it to refresh, then you’ll get your 5th paw. Welcome to ‘Club 5’, now it’s a race to 6! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you) I prepared a place for a new award) I wonder how long it’s been before 6?:thinking:

HOORAY! I got 5 paws! :boom: :grin: :fireworks:
At the end of the month I will be able to get the badge with “1 year”

13 Likes

Congrats, pal!!! Keep up the great work and enjoy the ride till level 6!!! :slight_smile: :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Something’s wrong. :neutral_face:

Your last sale was $15 about 24 hours ago.

Thank you) Well, drove :rocket: :smiley:

Sales are not great lately, right? Or am I the only one?

This week was very good for me. I managed to move to the next level before the expected time.

Last month was very low… I hope this month will be good… I have more music to upload…

3 items a day here. Not SUPER great, but it seems it’s gonna be an acceptable month. At least no whole days (or 3 days in a row like in black July) with no sales so far. I’m pretty busy with freelance works and I doubt I’ll be able to upload anything this month. I hope I have time for a quickie, though.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

1 Like

Yowzer! Worst first week of a month for me since January, despite having over 100 new items since then!

fun fact baby

1 Like