AudioJungle Sales Monitor

20 sales overall (about average) but nothing these past few days. As per usual, the 3rd week was the best part of the Month.

Good Luck in August everyone. :+1:

1 Like

Last part of the month was pretty good here after a very slow start. Ended up at a 17% sales drop compared to this month last year, but about the same in revenue due to a pretty large amount of higher tier licenses (maybe PRO related since I just joined one about 2 months ago).

So yeah, not bad, not super good, but OK :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Worst month in YEARS !!!

1 Like

Great start to August with 2 sales on day one! :+1:

July was bad. August starts with zeroā€¦

July was very good, August starting out nicely too! :star::boom:

3 Likes

First sale in August.

August starts well with 8 and 1 cartoon track to Nickleodeon.

10 Likes

Way to go!!! Big congratulations!!! I heard your Cartoon Animation track and itā€™s absolutely amazing. Totally deserved. 4 sales so far in my case. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve started to regularly upload tracks in January. And from time to time I was writing here that actually my sales are constantly growing (only during/after March/April search engine tests my sales werenā€™t growing too much).

And here I am now - with second month top seller achievement. It looks like I have been pretty lucky, because a lot of you guys are amazing composers. But keep on doing great tracks and with some amount of regularity and luck itā€™s still possible to make good amount of sales in such saturated market! Thank you guys for creating great community and helping me few times on this forum! If you will need anything - feel free to write me.

4 Likes

Thanks for your kind comment and listening to that track but the one that was sold was my Cartoon Theme tune that has a kind of Simpsonā€™s feel to it.

1 Like

Haha, yeah, just heard it. Definitely thereā€™s some Elfman going on there. Anyway, good August everyone!

1 Like

Quite the opposite on my side - 1 (one!) view on a recently appoved track and bunch of zeros on everything else. Let alone any sales.

June and July are best months so far
I beat my own records twice in a row
August started with 3 sales,so hard work got it first results :slight_smile:

1 Like

My month starts with sale one of the very first items i uploaded here back in 2015ā€¦After all tracks i did, buyer found my 2 year old trackā€¦Awesome

August began slowly. I hope to get 5 paws this month :sunglasses:

1 Like

The month of August began really slow, so far only 3 sales. I would like a little more))

August starts no bad! 4 sales! :grinning:Good luck to everyone!

Super slow start with no sales in August yet, but keepinā€™ my head up! :wink:

1 Like

ItĀ“s like the summer in Germany - one day on, the next day off.

1 Like