AudioJungle Sales Monitor

I don’t think buyers leaving AJ (yet) because top files still selling well. You can see some new items on top week files. Maybe buyers just lazy to explore this Jungle because there are too many music that actually sound similar, so they will choose the easiest way. Through search or popular items list. And the search isn’t friendly for new items.

At me, last month buyers from the USA were on the second place after Turkey…Usually America was the first

Seems on 4th of July not only US buyer are out of office…
Happy independence day. I want to believe… :slight_smile:

Only 1 sale every day + After 120 items approved 1 hard reject … strange start to July. Also views drop on my items

And as soon as i reported that things have picked up again, 24 hours of no sales. :rofl:
I really start to dislike the weekends, holidays and 4th of july. :wink:

I guess this marketplace will always be a roller coaster… you simply can’t control it, all you can do is give it your best.

So now with the weekend done and 4th of july out of the way the month begins… good luck to all and report some positive news dammit!

2 Likes

Probably lots of hangovers today… tomorrow things should be a bit better!

2 Likes

Sorry, negative news… All weekend empty and still silence like in desert…
5 days no sales. New items are getting only few views.
BOO HOO HOO HOO… etc

And I have one sold in the 3rd, and all the quiet dead))

After 8 days with no sales, finally thanks to Southafrica !:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is the most BOO HOO HOO HOO month. Bad sales and buyer made a reversal!
BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO :sob: :sob: :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Summer holidays begin, but last year July / August were good average income.
So hold on tight.

I hope I hold tight)

1 Like

Comparing with previous year - this July starts like a catastrophe!!! To slow.

A feeling that the whole planet celebrates Independence Day … everyone goes drunk and no one needs our music anymore, Only 2 sales here :weary:

1 Like

In days like this sometimes i think that i am not uploading my tracks to AJ, but to Disc E on my PC. Same visibility :joy:

4 Likes

Nice turnover with 1 mil licence…Hopes are bigger now :slight_smile:

1 Like

:surfing_man:everybody surfing on the beach. they forgot to push the purchase button

3 Likes

It quite seems so :slight_smile:

Yup, same here. July is being so far the worst month this year. Less than 1 sale per day. Let’s see how next week turns out.

No Sales since Monday. Thought it’s only me

I have nightmares