AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Hold your horses guys!!! Sorry, I did not mean to panic anyone (yet) it’s just my natural pessimism that has me worried. Envato Elements is a subscription service that currently includes graphics, photos and wordpress in an all-you-can-eat monthly payment. (Don’t you read the other forums guys? :wink:) I don’t think it’s unreasonable to conclude that music will be added at some point.

Hmm. Got you. Well, I think that at this point there’s no need to worry. Even if this kind of change is going to happen, I am sure the Envato Team will announce us a couple of months before.

Does it mean that earnings will be less?

I don’t know what you’re currently earning but I doubt it will be profitable for me personally

What Fuuuuuuuuuuu))))))))!///!./))))))))))

June wasn’t as good as May, and I wish everyone a good July! :wink:

1 Like

No miracle happened… :confused:

Your last sale was $19 about 24 hours ago.

Thank god…first sales in july is music broadcast & film license☺

5 Likes

18 sales for June including a Mass Reproduction and Broadcast 1 Million License. Not bad. About average for me.

Good Luck for July everyone :+1:

1 Like

Four days and a calm … only a lonely and little sale on the horizon :frowning:

After a weird and dy period of 6 days of almost no sales i am happy to report that sales have picked up again!
I can see i am not the only one. :wink:

Not for me I’m afraid - bad start to July. Hoo-Boo-Bah

I hope this is a calm before the storm … holly molly … amen :slight_smile:

Such words motivating me :wink:

June was steady (sales have been curiously consistent in the 40-60 range since April '16 :neutral_face:) but I can’t recall ever starting off a month with so much NOTHING. No sales since June 29… disconcerting…

Oh how I long for the (comparative) glory days of 2015, when 90+ was my monthly average…

2 Likes

I did go to a Halloween party on Saturday. True story, but not really sure why.

I see very nice numbers of 100+ sales, thats great sales, you guys are lucky…I can’t tell that for myself, im droped from 50 sales a month to only 20+ and don’t know why…Maybe because my 6 months inactivity…And new items doesn’t help…Hopefully situation will get better with upcoming items.

Same here, new items aren’t really helping the sales. Looks like the competition become more fierce day by day :frowning:

1 Like

The thing that concerns me the most is significant views drop on new items.I was shocked to see that numbers were x3 lower then before and that expanding to America didnt help at all.Only took 50 % on US sales.Buyers are leaving AJ?

1 Like

Very slow beginning of week. Only 1 sale and this makes me very nervous. Hope, situation will change! (((