AudioJungle Sales Monitor

A great start to the month! And absolutely dead end of the month! Maybe the old kind boo-hoo-hoo-hooing will save …

Deader then the deathliest death!

And another 24 hours of no sales. gulp!

What… is … going on?

I know about the holiday season, but the previous years were much better for me during this “dry” season/spell.

2 Likes

The DEV of search engine may be hit the wrong button.

2 Likes

The month is really decent first time for 2017, (thanks to Broadcast & Film License as well).

However, last 10 days is just goes “1 per day” mode, i hope search engine turns back to me since July.

2 Likes

It would be so nice to make another sale before June closes since the search engine was switched off for me. Hope-Hoping-Hopeful.

3 Likes

If it is necessary to choose category for “search engine”, then it is only “Experimental Abstract” :slight_smile:

Again the old track sold. Who might need a track of Halloween in June ?

People who have a deadline of 4 months and are allready creating commercials for when halloween hits this october. :wink:
Or someone who just needed a creepy track.

1 Like

I am glad I recently uploaded some Halloween tracks - true.

3 Likes

Say now so that the sales work on the old tracks ( for some reason ) and not new , although the new tracks is closer, and it should be , and the old far , but at least here-now !

1 Like

I sold two days ago one track from November. xD

1 Like

The month was really good!
But I have always the 25th day of end of sale.See this phenomenon in the course of the year.
How much would I not have uploaded the tracks,1-2-3-4 or 5,sales still will not!
It’s awful developers,which is likely illiterate!

Same here, month was nice till last sunday, 25, only 7 sales this last days.

There is no sense to upload new tracks at the end of the month))))

What could have been a disaster has become the second best month of the year, thanks to a nice ending.
I’ve had 8 days in the middle of june without a sale, which are coincident with the “Indonesian Pattern Flood” week, just to say.
For me these are nice appreciated extra money and I have to thank Envato for this!
Good luck for everyone in July!

New tracks are getting very few views, except when I check the analytics and frantically re-do my title and tags ie. I’m the only one viewing them :roll_eyes:

Sold 2 halloween tracks and 1 halloween pack too. But all in all, only a slightly encouraging end to a very mediocre month.

I’m just glad all my eggs are not in this basket especially if Audiojungle will be added to Elements at some point in the future :white_flag:

Edited to prevent widespread panic, sorry guys!!

Wait… if audiojungle will be the next addition to elements? what does that mean exactly?

Also, should i be worried? i am worried now… worried! Graham, Dirk… hold me!

Where? I do not want hold on to…

1 Like

What is “Elements”? And why envato adding AJ there is a bad thing ?