AudioJungle Sales Monitor

BAM-BAM-HAM-HAMBURG worked a few hours ago. :wink:

1 Like

BAM-BAM-HAM-HAMBURG
Check?)))

1 Like

To BAM BAM correctly worked, you need to jump 2 times, close your eyes ā€¦ breathing is smooth, but not frequent. Continue to jump and talk BAM BAM before the first sale ā€œFilm and Broadcast licenseā€

I jump all night and get two sales. Now i want to sleep :wink:

Letā€™s try :slight_smile:

BAM BAM HAM HAM
T-E-M-P-L-A-T-E
BOO HOO HOO HOO

and a new one (a little complicated, but itā€™s necessary to works)

I :grin: S :grin: G :grin: T :grin: S :grin: S :grin: R :grin: N

(iā€™m surely going to sell something right now)

What a kindergarten this thread has becomeā€¦ :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Sales are steady without any Kindergarten blubbering.
Best year ever on AudioJungle for now with 80-90 sales per month.
Regular uploads but only 1 or 2 per month to keep quality and fresh ideas in very different categories.
Heading for 3.000 total sales hopefully in July :slight_smile:

End of sales monitor self profiling

9 Likes

I noticed the sales donā€™t go to the mountain without proper advertising , the more advertising the better ( in our days ) .

1 Like

No massive advertisement, only one simple Youtube video per track promoted on Twitter, FB etc.

1 Like

Well done mate!

Same for me as well, steady salesā€¦ about 90-100 sales per month and i am uploading 2-3 track per month.
Without my last few uploads, i would not have decent salesā€¦ so that might be it that saves me from declining.

Letā€™s see what these last 10 days look like!

5 Likes

Those are nice numbers. IĀ“m on 30-40 per month.

Steady sales here too this year with an average of 135 sales per month. March, April and May was very good, June is a bit slower.
A few new tracks each month, some sells, some doesnā€™t. No advertising.
I have started making some new christmas tracks and will upload those during the summer :sunny:

1 Like

ā€¦and not a single boo hooā€¦

2 Likes

Wow, excellent numbers guys! Unfortunately those good old days seem to be gone for me. Sales dropped in February, and there seems to be no sign of recovery. Boo hoo hooā€¦

Hey! People! Weā€™re just joking and talking) On the general topic, about sales) Iā€™m here less than a year and Iā€™m not complaining, my income is growing) And of course, itā€™s not a boohoohoo) Itā€™s just a joke)

Whopping 9 sales for Wednesday, canā€™t remember when Iā€™ve had that kind of numbers.

3 Likes

Again do not buy new tracks. It happened before.

And why so early to load Christmas tracks?))

The last years Iā€™ve been late with the christmas tracks. This time Iā€™m going to spread them across a few months and make some packs when weā€™re closer to December. But who knows, probably Iā€™ll be late this year to :grin:

4 Likes

I.m working on summer 2018 tracks right now. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes