AudioJungle Sales Monitor

sales are terrible this month, especially since its 2nd half. this week only 3 sales, when normally there are 10-20. maybe my account is broken? :grinning:

After the best last week, this one has zero sales. :open_mouth: What a kick in the nuts.

Still very very slowā€¦ And a sort of ā€œachievementā€ - 9 last items are simply silent.
Really hope for the two last days.

-Closing time, James. Last call!

-Buy me an item!

72 sales overall for this month, not bad, but not that good either. Hopefully next month brings more solid numbers.

I remember, some months ago, one guy (dont remember the name) with around 3 years selling here, says that he did not even reached 50 $ that month.
I want to think iĀ“m (very) lucky reaching at least 250 $ per month.

1 Like

I have reached 48 $ in April with 5 years of membership :slight_smile: This month slightly better but still below average.

ItĀ“s really sad read that. :worried: I just can say, very good luck in June, July,ā€¦

1 Like

71 sales for me this month- really oddly consistent 18 per week, just one more please in the next few hours to keep the patternā€¦!

1 Like

Well pretty solid this month with $300, the worst month for me was aprilšŸ˜ƒ

May is the best month for me! But for the last two days, someone closed the tap. Absolutely!

1 Like

Thank you! Good luck to you too :slight_smile: Letā€™s hope summer will bless us with good sales :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good to see positive reports as well! This has been my best month so far, very happy and i hope i can keep this up.
Good luck all with Julyā€¦ brace yourselves, summer is coming!

1 Like

Awful month :frowning:
Hope next one will be better because this way being elite on AJ is a disaster. I really don`t understand how can everything just stop? Search engine or Envato politics?
Good luck to all of us in June!!!

3 Likes

best month so far,but still it was very confusing and unconsisted.
Hope June will be more stable and richer :slight_smile:

Almost June Envato time, wish everyone a good month with a lot of sales! :smile:

2 Likes

My best month ever here, as number of sales and earnings. My trend is slowly growing. Only weekends are almost dead.
I wish good sales for everyone in June!

5 Likes

Same here. Worst for a long time with just 8 sales. If it hadnā€™t been for a Mass Reproduction License I wouldnā€™t have made the Threshold for the first time ever. :open_mouth:

Good Luck for June everyone!

1 Like

Sales are terrible now.

When I had a single WordPress theme I got 30 sales a month in 2014 Aug to December 2014

In Jan 2015 I got 2 items I got 77/month sales

Now I got 27 item & sales are 11/month.

I donā€™t understand what is going on. Is it the time to end thatā€™s it or it will improve again as I am now working on 3 items expected to be release in Oct 2017.

Or it is the time to leave it and find some new market?

If the market is down for instant then if you have a look of popular items they donā€™t have those affect but there sales are increasing.

The situation is getting out of control.

3 Likes

When I first joined AudioJungle over 4 years ago there were around 8,000 authors. That has now doubled to 16,000 authors with at least one sale. :open_mouth:

That might help to explain part of the reason for lower sales across the board. :frowning: