AudioJungle Sales Monitor

after a great start in may and an excellend April, now it’s time to complain cause i don’t get sales since 10 days! :-/

1 Like

Terrible sales at the halfway point. Just 3 sales and nowhere near the $50 threshold. In almost 5 years of selling on AJ, I have never missed the monthly threshold. :open_mouth:

Let’s hope the second half of the month improves considerably! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Yes!

BOO-HOO-HOO-HOO! :sob:

Really slow. No sales for a couple of days.

1 Like

April was wonderful, but May … I agree, very slowly :frowning:

Another 24 hours and dead. UNSUSTAINABLE ! !

1 Like

Sales are dead for two month, strange.

1 Like

Sales are dead since 2 months now & it is very difficult to survive like this. We should think about to help envato to boost up sales by creating affiliates.

What is your suggestion?

1 Like

The first week of May was very good for me and now it’s -50% since the beginning of the 2nd week. I didn’t have such a big drop even during these tests in March. Hope it will change soon!

1 Like

Has Envato / Audiojungle been infected by “Wanna Cry” ? ^^

No sales since weekend and no new featured track this week if I´m right.

1 Like

BTW, wanna cry : BOO-HOO-HOO-HOO

Why don´t you compose a new Uku track named like this “BOO-HOO-HOO-HOO” so that will be the next Top Seller representative for many postings in this thread :slight_smile:

Ok, featured track has been defined. Now waiting for sales to be fixed…need to come closer to Graham ^^

…and I need to get closer to Robert!

1 Like

And i need to get closer to @MartijndeBont !

oh wait… lol… maybe in 10 years :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Strange buying system :smirk: Monday: sales one by one. Tuesday: a drought. Do customers like my tracks only on Monday? :scream_cat: On Tuesday they are already rot? :thinking:

Opposite here- 0 sales yesterday, 4 sales today. I’ve given up trying to recognise patterns!

I have yesterday - 7, including two packs. Today 0… Yes, this is very strange…

Pure butterfly effect

1 Like

And I see one pattern in my sales. Few weeks in row: from Tuesday to Saturday very good, but drop to only 10-60% on Australian Sunday and Monday.