AudioJungle Sales Monitor

I still have very few sales, I’m uploading new tracks (logos), how long will the experiment last?

March was pretty good for me but I can’t say the same thing about the first two days of April… Anyway, good luck with the new month everyone!

1 Like

This was my best March since starting 2 years ago. Most of the sales were older uploads. Hope April is a good sale month for all.

3 Likes

March have been my best month in AJ but it is true I’ve never been very active here. Last days of March and April till now are totally dead…0 sales…nothing…nada :frowning:

March was better than previous year.
April starts very slow. Hope, situation will change.

Good luck everyone! =)

Week started with a Music Broadcast License. I hope April will be as good as March or even better :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your last sale was $19 14 days ago ???

A good March and completely empty April … How should I COMPLAIN so that sales will return forever?) I’m complaining! COMPLAINCOMPLAINCOMPLAINCOMPLAIN :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes, very slow faced to end of last month. Depends may be to search engine test sorting.

April is just a disaster. I experience some drops from time to time, but when multiple accounts are completely dry for days - you know something unnatural’s going on. :confused:
Hope this will end soon :wink:

1 Like

Completely nothing on this Wednesday. I sometimes thought, maybe, my portfolio is just not productive anymore, but. I got 8 sales on Monday easily, all genres from sad piano" to that happy-crappy ukulele stuff…

If this is a search engine issue, i know, this is so much hard to make it quite acceptable for all. But i really hope it happens… someday. :pray:

3 Likes

March is a good month, especially the last few days.
April started just as well, but since Sunday, silence …

April is going well with 2 sales so far! I’m hoping the sales continue! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very slow week! I don’t know if it’s the test or something else, but i need sales hehe! Hope we all get hit with some good numbers on the weekend!
:airplane:

2 Likes

Wow! Congrats :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations and all the best :smiley:

1 Like

Goodluck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

2 U 2!
:gift:

1 Like

Huge drop in sales. Complain! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The experiment ended but the sales still not came back, very strange. Complain to Envato’s God!!:slight_smile:

2 Likes