AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Hey, nice track :sunglasses:

Fitting for the occasion. You should rename it ā€œEpic Dramatic A/B/C Testingā€ :slight_smile:

Here's my recent zero-seller: [The Business](https://audiojungle.net/item/the-business/19578028)

Maybe I could rename it ā€œBad Businessā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

ok let me rename to testing 1,2 Epic :smiley:

not a bad month at all. things started picking up couple of days. woke up today to a sales reversal back form Decembe but then got a sale right after so im at peace lol

1 Like

Cmon, SALES! Donā€™t leave me hanginā€™ here with no sales this week!
Cooomplllaiiiinnnn a littleā€¦ :wink:

I think they should advise exactly which days they were to experiment with the search engine so I woulnā€™t upload my items.

2 Likes

At me this week two new achievements! Is it possible to sell more tracks?)

3 Likes

72 sales for March so far. Solid normal sales even with the upload limits. Luckily most of the old tunes still seem to have some visibility. New ones not so much. Wide and genre-spanning portfolio seems to hold itā€™s place as a viable tactic year after year.

7 Likes

Congratulations , but I think itā€™s just the icons you no priority in the search and sales can give .

Good to hear @OuranioRecordings! Continuing to build a wide and genre-spanning portfolio is my plan. Of course I wouldnā€™t mind a hit track or two along the way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind either :slight_smile: Still waiting for my first hit.

I also think too)) But I want to hope)

Silence for 2 days.

This March is better than in the previous year, but sales have dropped significantly in the last three months. New tracks are sold poorly. Old are displayed in the search very far. I do not know what to do.

Has someone turned off the sales switch or fiddled about the search engine?
Dead for more than two days now.

2 Likes

Yes, this is the worst week in half a year. Even with beautiful badges. :point_up:
Itā€™s time to complain to the spirit of the forum :sunglasses:
complaincomplaincomplain :smiley:

Ok, I turned this thing for all to high. Now it should be better ā€¦and voilĆ  ā€¦
A sale happened just right after that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

got a good combo this month: a series of 9 SFX in a row (9$ gross totalā€¦) but they permitted me to reach 1000 sales.
then it came a pack sale after the buyer contacted me for some question.
after this a mass reproduction license and, finally, another combo of 5 audiologo in a row.

i cannot complain at all, i also set my personal record of sales in a month - 37! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sales stopped days ago and were going well for March. :frowning:

Maybe I need a personal sales switch?)

1 sale for last 48 hours, silent Fridayā€¦ Such a poor week by far.
The previous one was just close to decent, nothing more.

Worse weekend since January, but this week is very good :slight_smile: Month after month my sales are growing :slight_smile:

1 Like