AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Well, my stats as well. That sneaky “2-3 sales per day” threshold is still here.
Where’s my ebbs, only flows here…

1 Like

Had an amazing weekend with 7 sales…:tada:
And trust me, the most i had on a weekend was 2 sales for 3 years!
Slow start of the week, though, so please customers - COME AROUND AND MAKE US HAPPY! :wink:
Wish you all a great week, month and year, mates!
:airplane:

1 Like

The usual exact mid month sales stoppage.

Agreed - After a positive start - slow since weekend - usual pattern

I used to think that Mulder could be on to something with the case files he was handling, then I thought that some of the things he would investigate with the lovely Scully were so out of this world that his findings could not be true. I now think that Special Agent Marbury may be on to something, “I want to believe”. Weird isn’t it.

1 Like

1 Like

My name is Paul and I am going on a road trip.

1 Like

When you say mid month sales stoppage, do you mean not making sales on every 15th day of a month or zero other sales for the whole second half?

Down time in sales between 14 - 16th ~ after that period, sales go up again usually.
That not a fact for all but for some.

February was my best month… now March is turning out to be my worst - completely dead! Very unusual.

I got same pattern as i had in the last year - Jan is great, Feb is good, Mar is mid and then The Void :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Meditation zone

2 Likes

I like quizzes - my guess in the geometric pattern is a 7 sided rhombus.

3 Likes

I buy an exclamation mark: !_ ! _!

2 Likes

F***, I bought a flatrate on a question mark. :sweat_smile:

I do believe more in Dirks theory. Maybe a spiritual pattern.

Occupy this AJ category and you will be the winner while this time :slight_smile: Oooooommmmm

1 Like

How about the challenge between you both? Still running? Who’s the next Elite Author? :grin:

Still on going and we will be both Elite when man kind reaches the Mars :wink:

1 Like