AudioJungle Sales Monitor

I also do not have sales. I hope to present a lot of sales, for tomorrow) it will be my birthday :grin:
And YES! I complain a little bit :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Cool, I cross the finger for you :wink:
March is my AudioJungle’s Birthday. I hope it will be not sad about sales.

1 Like

I haven’t sold anything for a long looooooooooooooooooooooooooong week :frowning:
But I think there’s a light at the end of the tunnel : Today I sold one ! OMG :cry: (emotion)

GLWS

AP

1 Like

Happy for you :wink: You put sun in my day

" Desire and hope will push us on toward the future "
Michel de Montaigne :wink:

1 Like

:grin:

" Hope, Disappointment: two enemies who get along very well together. "
Eugène Vivier

AP

1 Like

It resume perfectly my current sense on AJ :slight_smile:

AP

How’s weather in France?) Just got a sale after 10 days of silence. It wasn’t a new item…)

I got 3 sales this week pretty good start. Thanks always Envato… =) I got more music coming for you… =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @KakaduCreation :tada: :sunny:

I wish you all the best for your next year of living. May all your wishes come true! :gift: :four_leaf_clover:

Have a great day :beers:

1 Like

Thank you so much! It is very nice :grin: Yes, today evening in the bar, with the best friends :beers: :pizza: :beers: :champagne:
And all the time to wait for a good sale :sunglasses:

Sales are pretty steady here. Still trying to get traffic from internal sources though. :sweat:

I just need 20-30 people to buy the same track within a week. Is that a lot to ask? :smirk:

3 Likes

Wait that is in my wish list too. Coincidence?
Maybe it’s just every author needs :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just sold a 1M broadcast license to Lebanon on a Saturday. What a random few months this has been.

1 Like

Weekend has died for me. Absolutely dire.

No Sale for a week now. Can only get better next one :roll_eyes:

You guys have some views on your items? Maybe a couple or more?

First 3 days not bad then port turned off. Turned back on today with at least something for Sunday.

Just sold a Christmas track. Talk about random. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I also recently sold a Christmas song))) And then stopped the sale of the brick wall. :angry:

February was surprisingly good, but March… for now it’s freaking me out. Total silence

1 Like