AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Good luck in March everyone!

Hopefully no one is giving up buying music licenses for Lent.

1 Like

haha good point. What about giving up checking our dashboards?

1 Like

Despite unexpected increase for a last day, the month is quite weak anyway.
So, 2016 has started much better with 40-50% of current portfolio.
Hope for a March to set the proper balance. :sunglasses:

1 Like

about that topic no problem. Usually 20 sales for one week. But for last two days only 1 sales because of that increased time of approval works. 11 days of approve but 3 weeks ago was 5 days. I hope it will be not so long :wink:

started off new month with a huge Music Broadcast license!!!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very nice indeed. A year ago I had a 25-30 sales a week consistently. Now I can only dream of it… for some reason.

1 Like

will very hope that is not long period :slight_smile:

Definitely so :smile:

Amazing month surely, congrats :smile:

Just make the dream comes alive again :wink:

I got 8 sales on 28 Feb and on 1 March, Wednesday(!) i got no one. Cool, yeah?
While such things happen it’s just impossible, no matter how i try.
If we talking about “straight” ways of course :wink:

1 sale on 28 February. Will reach 2017 sales point, sooner this year though. Towards level 3.

A decent 19 sales for February and just reached 800 sales today, March 1st with a Broadcast (1 Million) License.

Good Luck for March everyone.

2 Likes

Review time has nothing at all to do with sales.

For almost a year now, since April 2016, my sales have remained what seems almost unnaturally steady, selling between 41 and 56 licenses each month. It made no difference whatsoever whether I uploaded 12 tracks in a month, or none at all. And even in those few rare cases when a new track did manage to gain some traction and rack up more than a small handful of sales, older item sales dropped correspondingly to even things out.

2015, on the other hand, was a more volatile year with a considerably wider monthly range, during which I averaged 75 sales on my exclusive profile plus another 25 on my non-exclusive. But that was then (before the search engine changes) and this is now - just to provide some longer-term perspective.

3 Likes

agree. But i mean range of uploaded works. Actually it depends on the work position. If the author upload 4 works for the month, that i agree, range of uploaded works has nothing as in your case :slight_smile:

Slow week, but i truly hope March will be good to all of us! Sales ON! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sales have been surprisingly steady. Seems like the worst christmas drought has been passed. Glad to see that non-corporate tunes have place here as well.

3 Likes

March started great! :wink:

Got 6 sales for this few days.
Hope the tempo will be the same till the end of month )

March started with 9 sales in 24 hours. And then dead for two days. :sunglasses:

Bad January, Dead February and 0 for march.
What’s going on, it’s only for me?
Coooommplaaaiiiiin :cry:

2 Likes