AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Nothing for 2 days, and still no signs of life.

Well, my drought has ended today. Had my first sale in two months to United States. Keep the faith, guys ! Clients are out there. I just hope it won’t be another two months before the next sale.

Very bad month for me :confused: First place by sales :jp:

Completely dead for 3 days now :confused:

sales have stopped since several days after a decent february.
time to complain! :smiley:

Why? Why?? WHYYY sales have stopped??? WHYYYY???

Completely dead.

Yes, the week began with a silence. It should be little to complain))

Well I was teased with a decent week of 7 sales, and back to completely dead.

I’m not a big-seller, but February has been my best month ever as number of sales, not as earnings (it was December).
I started in January to upload more tracks than usual and this took me better results. As you can see in the graph, sales has become more constant in the second half of the month.
I hope the growing review time won’t affect this good trend. I’m afraid the last summer’s nightmare is coming back :worried:

This is my February Top Countries list:

7 Likes

I guess I’ll count it as a blessing my balance at the end of the month is exactly $50.00.

Wish for greater March! February was quite slow but it’s still good. Just like business, it has up and down. Good luck everyone :smile:

2 Likes

There’s no reason the review time will affect your sales, you’ll still end up with the same amount of tracks in your portfolio!! :smiley: Congrats on a great month of sales! I hope it keeps up

After a dark month… Happy End! :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

The big one :slight_smile:

1 Like

The bailing one :sweat_smile:

Moreover a nice start of the week. image

9 Likes

February 2017 has been my best month so far!

2 Likes

That’s a good amount of money for February, just in time before the withdrawal :stuck_out_tongue:
Congrats by the way! :wink: :tada:

1 Like

Yeah, congrats buddy, more of it without a sales reversal please ^^

1 Like