AudioJungle Sales Monitor

So, tell me why how is there a problem with the payment provider 6 month after ?
1 or 2 weeks it’s ok, but 6 month…

AP

2 Likes

How can I know? And neither does Envato, that’s the point. I was just stating the difference between sale reversals and refunds.

Yes, i understand :slight_smile:
I wasn’t questioning you but myself !
I just wondered if it was possible 6 month after (is it a failure with banks or paypal or maybe envato ?).

But i think envato stay tuned.

AP

He also bought a track from me September last year. I hope I’m not next.

@PurpleFogSound - do you have a link to the app he developed? I tried to have a look but I can’t see anything online.

Sure. I’ll pm it to you. Don’t want to post it here and break the “no calling out” rule of the forum.

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

i had a reversal today from the same buyer, and same license :open_mouth:

I had one too yesterday for one of my tracks. Same license as well. :angry:

Nothing for over 2 weeks now. What is going on? Absolutely dreadful month!

1 Like

I also think it is time to remember the “Complaining”!) The first two days of the week a good sale, and then all off (

Oh guys sounds scary. Wish you all to get your money back and start selling millions items! Big up!

1 Like

Guys, there’s surely something wrong with the payment process of presumably US customers. I hope Envato can clarify this because we authors are loosing money here.

1 Like

Very very modest sales since sudden Monday drop and month seems to be, also. Too far from 2016. Not a good trend if pay attention to a terrible January…

1 Like

Omg,the last thing i need is to have a sale reversal now :anguished:

1 sale after 5 days of silence,february is the worst month by now!

1 Like

Best month ever :slight_smile: and USA buyers on the first place.

5 Likes

So, there is a light at the end of the tunnel:)

1 Like

February is my best month so far by a large margin and US buyers are as usual in first place.

2 Likes

Totally dead, 8 days without sale. This is the first time.
Maybe I fell into the abyss of Audiojungle?
Complaiiiiin

Same here. Last sale was 8 days ago. Usually I earn more than 6 times from USA than from the 2nd place (Italy). This month not a single sale to USA.

Wierd! :thinking:

EDIT: OK, let me try this again: Complain!!!