AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Same here, i just noticed he bought a pack from me too on September 2016. :frowning:

Must i say same here ā€¦ yeah Music Mass Reproduction License 29 sept. ā€¦ music pack :no_mouth:

Yeah maybe he just wanted to kick some authorā€™s nuts. Gave them hope and suddenly take it back again. Double the pain with the big license!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The guy has developed an awarded app that allows its users to learn lessons with music. Thatā€™s why he needed the mass reproduction license.

The guy is real and he gave a real name, so I donā€™t think this was premeditated theft.

do you know each other?

Maybe weā€™ll see for the next few months. If he disputed the payments again so it will be purely piracy things. If not, then maybe he was just didnā€™t need the items that he bought before and didnā€™t know how to get refund. Actually Iā€™m just trying to be positive :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course not. As I said in my previous post, I just googled his name.

Or maybe some issues with his bankā€¦ no way to know for sureā€¦ unless you ask him directly? (found his Twitter account if you want)

1 Like

I see that he is a pretty known man, thatā€™s why i doubt it was a premeditated theftā€¦

Just googled his name and you can find that heā€™s a composer for many big labels. But surely we still donā€™t know that the heā€™s the real buyers of our item. Everyone can just write anything on their profile.

Ok, This item (reversal) consist of your pack in september?

Yes, anything is possible. But I think itā€™s not wise to terror a buyer directly. :stuck_out_tongue:
Just hope next reversal wonā€™t happen

He bought another pack on September 2016, but that one wasnā€™t reversed yet (hope itā€™s not)

Reversal of Piano Trip-Hop (Music Mass Reproduction License) by G Hammond-Hagan
London
SE20 7QQ
United Kingdom

Date of buy 16 Aug 2016

amazingā€¦

ā€œHe bought another pack on September 2016, but that one wasnā€™t reversed yet (hope itā€™s not)ā€

may be collective appeal to support will prevent this?

Thatā€™s really good!

Wow, Cool!

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done on Envato side. A sale reversal is not the same as a refund. Itā€™s initiated by the payment provider, not Envato.

Reversal from Hammond-Hagan, 6 months after sale.
Music Mass Reversal Sales :confused:

A composer ??? Not a producer ? So, why does he need music on AJ ???
Strange situationā€¦

AP

wow, the guy is our living nightmare!

Could be a bank problem i supposeā€¦ still, what a shame to see so many reversals, and especially the Mass Reproduction license.

3 Likes