AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Jan seems to be the worst month for last 2 years despite frequent uploading.

Just uploaded my first track in a few months. Another needle in the haystack, weā€™ll see who finds it.

1 Like

I think a lot of creative people and companies finish their projects, campaigns etc. before Christmas.
And now - in the beginning of the new year, it will take some time for the new ideas and projects to develop.
Therefor the hungering need for our great music and sounds havenā€™t really started yet again :princess:

7 Likes

Mid Jan it died for me. No surprise there.

Yea in my years here, January and February have always been slow. Hang in there everyone!

2 Likes

A few sales at the end of the week. Some people survived ā€˜blue mondayā€™ it would seemā€¦

Every day about 700 new tracks (not counting the packs ā€¦), before the tracks 400-500 per day + post-holiday relaxation. All the guys get better. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, those are insane numbers. Itā€™s a miracle to sell anything at all! :smiley:

4 Likes

In one word? Terrible salesā€¦

1 Like

a terrible week for me :sleepy:

1 Like

Hobbyists and private customers yes, but not production companies. At least not all of them. Iā€™ve had a pretty good month so far.

In general: By far the biggest factor that decides if you get a sale or not is the quality of your items. Figure out whatā€™s needed, work it out, make it as original as you can. Or just use your mood to write, those are the best tracks if you ask me. Sales will roll.

1 Like

@MykeRoss Buyers in January, less than in December 100%

January has always been a great month for me. Lots of production companies bought my items even in the first week after new year. Are there less customers around in January? Yes, thatā€™s what Iā€™ve already said. But are sales generally really bad and are production companies having holidays in January? No, I donā€™t think so.

Itā€™s not the same for everybody))

It was very terrible week! Almost 3 days without salesā€¦

Terrible weekā€¦ Hang on guys!

1 Like

Dead for 4 days. USA costumers disappeared in the middle of January, strange.

Have you noticed lower number of sales on weekends? Iā€™m quite new in regular uploading and regular sales :slight_smile:

We need to contact Mulder & Scully to investigate to bring back sales.

4 Likes

Yes, weekends always slower for me :slight_smile: