AudioJungle Sales Monitor

I had situation in which customer bought 10 licenses of the same track because he needed for series of 10 videos. Since every video was independent project, he bought it 10 times. Probably it was similar situation in your case. :wink: It would be nice if this would occur more frequently. :smiley:

7 Likes

Would do it more often , I don’t think people really understand what a license is and how it works)))
More to honest people )))):confused:

One of my customers once bought 4 licenses of the same item. Good times :slight_smile:

1 Like

January at midpoint and i still didn’t get an average week’s result at least. Absurd.

well, the holidays still ) ?

Fun fact. Your last sale. Last year.

Have no any idea. Jan 2016 was much better at the time.:confused:

still a slow month ! hopefully sales will be better this week !

ps. Complain a little bit :smiley:

2 Likes

Terribly slow month…

then understood , I also like sales ( yet ) been slow , but yesterday I bought one track twice by the same buyer , I think sometimes it just shoots )))

In this month’s sales are worse than last year, but better than in January 2016 :slight_smile:

:expressionless:

The year started so nice with 2 sales for 2017 on 31 December in germany…

January seems to become a desaster in terms of sales. Complain.

1 Like

At the midway-ish point…12 sales with one Music Mass Reproduction License! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

6 days of silence!

0 sales this week so far.

I do not quite understand what happens in January. It seems as if the video producers have all gone to a Caribbean island to recover from the Christmas hangover. I think I was not going that bad since January 2014. Maybe Envato should have done something like January sales discounts to improve sales?

1 Like

Not Only on AJ but-also my Graphicriver sale are strangely down :frowning:

I think that after the holidays everyone run out of money))