AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Un petit peu :wink:

A bit of a Christmas sale, and 1 million broadcast license on some random track last night, which is quite a refreshing thing for me, as I havenā€™t sold a bigger license since January. Thought that this month was going to the podium of top 3 worst months, but gladly it is going to miss that award.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hi people! Already fifth day of no sales. Iā€™m shocked!

My last sale was (1 million) reversal from M Brown - New Jersey, Christmas track, Christmas is over and he did it (Sale was in October)ā€¦ :rage: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Mister Brown from New Jersey.
PS Maybe Envato need think about ā€œMedal Of Honorā€ badge for reversals :laughing: Today iā€™m unlocked this badge.

What a shame. Envato does need kind of black list for such people like this Mr. Brown.

1 Like

Is anyone getting sales back after the holidays? I havenā€™t sold in 15 days :frowning: thatā€™s a record for this year.

I was lucky enough to get two today after a 5 day freeze. I do hope the thaw will be felt by all.

3 Likes

Sales never went away, but this week is much quieter than last. Hope you get your sales back soon!

1 Like

Iā€™ve had a very good month so far. Luckily I had 2 yesterday so I have hope that it continues. I hope it picks up soon for you.

2 Likes

Thanks Buddy. At this point all I want is to hit the minimum withdrawal amount. Couple more sales will do it but still seems like a long shot.

2 Likes

Dead week, hope it picks up for everyone! :grapes:

Have had 17 sales for the Dec 15 last week, now itā€™s 3(!) so far, much slowerā€¦
Must also say, Dec 16 is better for the earnings total.

Utterly dead. The month is a bigger write off than November. Sadly I am no longer surprised here.

Since I came back last June, after 4 years of inactivity, December is been my best month ever as number of sales and earnings, but it slowed down a lot in last 10 days with only 3 sales.

Well, I literally need 1 dolla to pass the minimal withdrawal amount, come on, come on! Need money for firecrackers!

2 Likes

Frozen :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Or a snowoman, for that matter?