AudioJungle Sales Monitor

That’s tough, my head will explode if something like that happen :slight_smile:

Yeah it’s pretty unpredictable here in the winter, keeps you on your feet.

Ok, but it’s getting people to find your video in the first place.

As for sales

Now do people see what I mean ? Half of what I earned this time last year with a smaller port. You think it can’t get any worse and it does. :confused:

I’m really hoping 2017 makes up for a slow 2016

2 Likes

After a very good start of the week the buyers seem to be in christmas vacation mode since yesterday.
Hope to reach the personal monthly target but it´s not far away from it.

Way way way below my usual earnings. Atrocious month. Every new month seems to bring a terrible new low.

It´s really like a switch button…ON OFF ON OFF…who is playing with us…stop that :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry about that. must stop fiddling.

2 Likes

So it was you all along!

going back to therapy - obviously not working.

1 Like

So which one’s Graham? :joy:

I am proud of being a member of Barnum’s Circus - World Tour coming soon.

Top billing.

1 Like

Definitely, today’s is almost OFF suddenly. As Monday was btw. Tue and Wed was really ok…

As for me, someone switched off sales after December 16. I need money to buy the ticket to circus!

1 Like

I have said it time and time again that there is always the exact same change of on or off at mid month which means controlled/capped sales, except my capped level has been halved again.

From your point of view, you made slow sales last November, ok, but some before mid-month and some other after, no?

(Correct me if my memory is wrong, but I’m pretty sure I saw your number of sales still growing past the middle of that month).

Some sporadic sales up until mid month and then dead. Usual pattern.