AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Happy to report after 3 months that things have improved in August for me. Hope all is well for everyone else this coming month.

4 Likes

Nice to read this from your side. :slight_smile:
Thanks for your wishes. Same to you mate! :four_leaf_clover:

:open_mouth: “Top New Authors” from 2012? sure?

Yes, it counts the first month on which the first track is published. Many might have created the account back in 2012 but have decided to actually upload something only now.

2 Likes

Ahh, yes, you’re right. That could be the reason. Thanks for clarification. :v:

yes, I’m sure, in other months saw from 2013, 2014, 2015… but I see @OuranioRecordings explained why…
now, I understand how it works

5 sales to far … good luck !!!

That was really strange and nervous month.
It is below average, of course, but not that bad as July was. After those two months, i’m sure Sep would be good at last.
GL everyone!

August was best month for me :slight_smile: Hope September will be better and I will get new achievemts! Good luck to all authors with sales ! :blush:

July was my best month with 31 sales (a couple of 10 million licences too) and last month was my worst with 21 (barring the first month I was on here when I had less than 10 tracks). I’ve been fairly steady with between 20 and 30 sales a month for the last 6 months. Hopefully it’ll start to creep up with new material too.

I got one last sale a couple of minutes before end of august and another one almost immediately the beginning of septermber ! :slight_smile: definitely a good start, let’s hope it will continue!

3 Likes

August ended up being above average, june and july were a letdown, but things are looking up again it seems.

Good luck to you all!

August was my best month till now.
Taking a look, i had the best seller added in ambient atmospheres category last month (With an incredible number of 6 sales xDD).
Good luck to everyone this month!!

Got an item in the top 19 bestsellers of items uploaded last month in corporate category :joy:
funny achievement for august. with only 7 sales ))

8 Likes

will be better !!!

1 Like

Very slow week. Come on September!

Next week when all are back from vacation will be better

Is september really better usually than summer? I’'m new and selling items only since june, so I don’t how should be sales in other season than summer.
The sales in autumn are better than summer only for new items, or old one too ?

From my own experience last year and according to what other authors have said in the past, the best months seem to be February, March, April, September, October and November. Now obviously this is subject to a variety of factors, including how many new items were released during the month, whether the portfolio has music better suited to certain seasons (eg lots of summer pop, Christmas music etc), but as a rule of thumb, the above months tend to be the best for most authors. The end of the year is especially prosperous I’ve found. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank Aurus For reply! :slight_smile: