AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Easter… sold Christmas track with Music Broadcast License (10 Million) … cool! :smiley: :hatching_chick: :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Ha, nice one! :sunglasses:

1 Like

my sales, are more like

6 Likes

Ok, ok, but now, what? I mean low Tuesday and nothing today. :slight_smile:

This is a very valuable comment!

Haha, nice one. Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree: Ohh, I mean Congrats! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Story of my life on AJ :joy:

1 Like

I adore those fun facts ! Makes me wanna kill myself when I see how long has it been since my last sale …
But , gonna keep on working , and something will happen eventually !

Don’t know what devilish trickery this is, but today I was amazed to see a whopping 9 sales in my stats o_O The end of the world is coming, hear ye hear ye!

7 Likes

Congrats! Those days are always nice :wink:

1 Like

4 sales in total this month including my first Music Broadcast License (1 million). Slowly my sales are increasing! :smiley:

2 Likes

My last approval item was last friday, eastern began… this track is now lost in nowhere :confused: :frowning:

This always happens, I think I am due to beat my sales record the last couple of days before the month closes and they stop. I am pretty convinced sales are capped. It happens too often. :frowning:

1 Like

My Dark&Scary Trailer just found another buyer :slight_smile:

The worst week of the year, probably. It seems, the four latest items were just a time spending. Zeros. A very rare single sales for now are last year items, some of which have never got a sale previously. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 :unamused: for last project I spent 2 months but results not good…
So I hope april will better than this month

17 sales in this month. My best result. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

With all ups and downs, March officially became my Second Best Month Ever. Great surprise for me. Mostly because of various and niche tracks.

4 Likes

March has been my best month on AJ both in terms of sales and earnings, beating my next best month with 1$ and 3 cents :slight_smile:

Hope for a great April for everyone!

2 Likes

In summary, March is not my best month ever in total number of sales (two sales short of that achievement), but is the best month in my overall monthly earnings since I started to sell music on AudioJungle (exactly one dollar above my second best month).

1 Like