AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Hey Graham, fairy godmother. How about another sale? I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

1 Like

1 sale on a Saturday. Yay; second goal reached. :slight_smile:

your wish shall be granted.

4 Likes

Couple of sales this week.

1 Like

Quiet weekend. Sunday items is such a bore. :slight_smile: The week ia good, anyway

Only 3 sales so far this month and being listed in this weeks FAMOUS FIVE hasn’t helped at all! :cry:

If the rota theories are sound though, I should, as usual, see a change in the second half of the month! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still dead but I could have predicted this at mid point of the month.

1 Like

situation still not good - only 10 sales for previous week.
complain!

Think that your situation is not good, what should I say

Fun fact

Your last sale was $38 18 days ago.

Very funny
COMPLAIN!!!

Im very but VERY disapointed in sales…Last sale was 6 days ago and i really dont know in what to belive any more…I do standard promotions, have 69 tracks in portfolio but this…Never happened to me before…The week started so good and now 6 days nothing…
After all those fees, taxes and everything i think that, for me, audiojungle is becoming worthless marketplace.Unfortunatly…Last week i sold 5 tracks to US and ONE to regular buyers from other countries…Wich means i earned for peanuts…And i am exclusive author.
If something doesn’t change to the end of the March im definitely 100% going to non exclusive.

Tell me about it ! The same thing happens time and time again here like a switch has been pulled from on to off. How come I get consistently great sales most days of the month an another site when here it is stop/start/stop/start ? At least at that site they let the buyers decide and not their search algorithm. Please don’t pm me asking me the name of the site. Do your own research like I did.

This used to be a great site. Surely it can be again if the artists are treated better ?

Still dead. Absolutely dire :worried:

Just came back from my vacation ! Couple of sales, but when i collect my money , thats enough for two beers in Dubai :slight_smile:
Come on saleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees !

1 Like

Although I did gain a new client for a commissioned work through here this month which I’m SUPER thankful for, my direct sales have been pretty dismal since January.

3 Likes

Glad to know there are top selling authors experiencing the same thing. I had a really amazing fall as well! Then things just dropped off considerably. Comparing last year’s first few months to this years is downright terrifying!

2 Likes

i wonder what will happen if envato put best seller in the last day, week, and month for new items on the popular page. will it be fair enough?

1 Like

After a decent Monday, all stops for a whole day. Just amazing :confused:

2 Likes

Still 3 hours left on Tuesday. Cross fingers for a few sales today! :grin: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Yep. Same here. Two days on, two days off. It’s very, very strange.

19 days without a single sale, like someone switched off my port. This no longer makes sense, switch me on please

“I felt a great disturbance in the AJ Authors, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.”

6 Likes