AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Well, my one 100+ selling item has an E7+5 in it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My latest One sold tonight within a few hours of approval, so Iā€™m pretty pleased with that :smiley:

1 Like
SquareSpiral said

Try - ā€œAbout 1 month agoā€ on for size!! I got nothing right now and itā€™s hard!

I see a trend here, three Brits in a drought! :slight_smile: graham, if pants doesnā€™t describe your situation, what does? Socks? Ear muffs?

March started incredibly - 3 sales already with one pack in it.

1 sale. Off to a good start. :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 sales. One pack and one track. Has to be a better month than Feb which was down more than 60% on average months. Donā€™t know what happened in Feb but Iā€™ve never had a worse month.

Well 2 Packs in a nutshell. Go March Go.

My prediciton is that the British trend will soon turn in the normal direction.

Not into the wall but from the drought to a Magnificent 7 light :-), agree Graham ?

Good luck to all this month!!!

1 Like
tacoMusic said
SquareSpiral said

Try - ā€œAbout 1 month agoā€ on for size!! I got nothing right now and itā€™s hard!

I see a trend here, three Brits in a drought! :slight_smile: graham, if pants doesnā€™t describe your situation, what does? Socks? Ear muffs?

Ha ha - A sales drought in the UK? - ironic given the current weather weā€™ve been having :wink:

Febrary is my best selling month so far. #1 for both: amount of sales and amount of invoice

Waderman said

Well 2 Packs in a nutshell. Go March Go.

My prediciton is that the British trend will soon turn in the normal direction.

Not into the wall but from the drought to a Magnificent 7 light :-), agree Graham ?

I hope so Dirk - got some big tracks coming up in the review queue! :)

February was kinda strange for me. Started really, really slow and made me very nervous. It all picked up right after I went elite and at the end it was just slightly below my average :slight_smile: I even had a new daily record 3 days ago.

March starts great with 14 sales already :slight_smile:

Good luck all!

A good start! 1 sale on the first day of March. :slight_smile:

3 sales so far this month. Getting a few new bits up tooā€¦back on the horse again :smiley:

this month has to be epic, past years have always had good sales in March, I have new profile, new image, last month I managed to upload a good song every week so here we gooo!.I have the pooower! :sunglasses: ā€¦0 sales ! aha!! nice! epic! hahahahaha Ā¬Ā¬

0 sales, good! :slight_smile: Cā€™mon!!

OlexandrIgnatov said

0 sales, good! :slight_smile: Cā€™mon!!

thatā€™s the attitude !!! :slight_smile:

2 sales, not bad :slight_smile:

I had couple of sales until mid-febuary, and then nothing. Keeping the motivation switch at on and moving on.

1. good luck to everyone :slight_smile: