AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Don’t worry I have removed it as linking to competitors is not allowed on the AJ forum :smiley: You hit the nail on the head as to why!

1 Like

Good, thanks! :slight_smile: Sat here feeling a bit awkward! :slight_smile: Now I feel much better! So, do you know if we have a good URL containing the much sought after phrase? :slight_smile:

The Queued for Review taking so long
15 days ago,
and my march sales is 0 :joy:

1 Like

Dead Friday. Is it a coincidence that my sales have reached 99.38 and have stopped ?

9 days without any sales :confused:

Still not a single sale this month, this is scary :scream:

Well this is officially the first time I’ve gone an entire week with not a single sale. What has happened to this place? The search engine fiasco ruined sales and nobody on the staff seems to care. I don’t even have any suggestions anymore.

My guess is the search engine digs deeper now days.

Because we are like cattle to Envito.

Nope! :smiley:

They are very busy celebrating and counting sales from Avada’s Money Machine :slight_smile:

One more sale baby!

3 Likes

I think you’re correct about Kevin MacLeod’s back linking juice from Google / YouTube, but don’t forget that everyone and their auntie is linking to this guy from blogs, forums and other articles where people are looking for free music and no doubt there are some high PR sites within those.

That said, not sure why he’s so popular as the music is generally pretty poor in my opinion. I guess free beer is attractive because it’s free (even if it is supermarket brand watery orange-tinted industry-destroying stuff
).

And yes, sales are currently worse here than Kanye West lyrics too

5 Likes

ha ha :slight_smile: its true )))

2 Likes

:wink:Talk about boasting

3 sales this week. Good result for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s taken me over 2 years of hard work to get to this point, and I’ve been on the edge for months. Being excited to reach a new milestone is hardly boasting.

3 Likes

This week was the best till a long time! 17 sales

2 Likes

Only kidding. Fair point but perhaps posting your actual income when some here are getting peanuts isn’t the best way of sharing your excitement. it’s clear here that hard work etc isn’t the answer to great sales here for everyone because the system is so mysterious and pretty unfair.

Sales still dead.

1 Like

I get where you’re coming from, but that’s not my income, it’s the total value of my sales, and that’s over 2 years. I only have 4 sales this month, trust me I am making peanuts as well.

1 Like