AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Utterly dire. I made good sales at the start of the month but I knew it would be taken away from me halfway into the month. And sure enough sales stopped right on cue.

Too many new authors with low quality, well saturated sounds. I recently made a very detailed sound with field recordings creating a war zone in the topical climate of Dunkirk. Rejected on basis of “quality”. It’s an insult and a joke while the floodgates are open to basically anyone with anything and any number (by reading above posts). I have also had an issue with one of my sfx used in another author’s sfx here. It was dealt with but no repercussions for the author. Sadly, all it does is makes me want to upload my best sounds to the sites that take more care of the artists.

2 Likes

I think this is the worst week of the year.

2 Likes

Worst month since April 2016 :slightly_smiling_face:

Who knows, why did not Envato take the percentage from the sale?

The second half of August is really the most unfortunate time for me here. I do not know what it is connected with, and at what time sales will return to the previous channel it remains only to guess and play the lottery …

1 Like

Wow, Thanks for the information! I was on vacation for a while and did not see the information. :grinning:

That previous week was pretty decent, but now it is 1.5 days of silence… Time to head back!

last week started slow,but ended up as a pretty solid one :slight_smile:

10 mln music broadcast license for a pack.
3 hrs before “no-fee-day”.
Winner :wink:

4 Likes

August is being a total trainwreck for me, worst month by far since early 2016. Today, miraculously, I sold a couple of broadcast licences with the fee-free-day still running. Some placebo for the dying one.

1 Like

Two sales on birthday ha-ha! Nice start of the week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:tada: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :tada: Mega-Music

Many more sales to you. May all your wishes come true!!! :gift: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Envato birthday my friend :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Mine is September 20th :laughing:

1 Like

Haha, OK!

However - all the best to you, anyway! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Hi. I am new to Envato.

Seen like there is many creative people and I need their service for info graphic design

Are you able to advice how can I find them? .

Wishes back to you :slight_smile: :four_leaf_clover:

first free fee sale. Unfortunately after an horrible low sales month :slight_smile:

No free fee sales. Let’s try that “boo-hoo-hoo-hoo”

I think i weren’t invited to the birthday party :slight_smile:

3 Likes