AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Yup, I definitely agree. I just don’t remember last July (2016) being so lean, at least on my case.

1 Like

So my experience tells me after so many years selling in Envato. I find that there is a drop in sales in the post-Christmas period but later in summer the sales regime is not usually affected by the summer holidays. Hopefully this year will remain the same.

In any case summer is a fantastic time to rethink many things like new goals, learn new techniques, do a little marketing … in my case this year I started to create a new channel for youtube and it is proving a very interesting experience

6 Likes

And how are the successes on the YouTube channel? I mean, does it affect sales?

1 Like

This is really What? These “holidays” begins since July 9 or what? :no_mouth:

Strange…I got 5 sales from yesterday and i was earning barely 150$ a month because inactivity…Seems like ones have sales while others don’t…

First of all I would say that having some success on youtube is not a bed of roses. Although it is still not working well my channel at least I can say that it has served me as a new way to experiment with my music integred in videos so i see how it works well or not.

Youtube has changed the lives of some authors in Audiojungle with more than one million visits in channels. Being therefore a way to expose your music and also earn money as referals. You can see for instance this post:
MorningLight Music

On the other hand you have to know that much of the music that is sold here is for use on youtube which is the first television network in the world. I think having a little knowledge of their rules, interfaces, interactions, and all that can be very interesting when it comes to understanding what music to compose for that big social media network.

2 Likes

Sales are keeping my average. The only strange thing is that 50-60% of my monthly sales usually comes from USA, but now I got absolutely ZERO SALES from there in July. :thinking:

2 Likes

Just sold technical space logo, I got 99 sales but the beat ain’t one :tired_face:

Similar situation here. Usually around 40-50% of my sales are from the USA, but in June and July I got zero sales from there, too. Last month it didn’t really affect my average sales but this month the drop is noticeable.

1 Like

Well, for me, sales also stopped. The second day of silence … b00-h00-h00?

It seems that buyers from the US celebrate or have problems with our site

How do you do that, what is your magic? :star_struck:

I sometimes say Boo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoo :wink:

3 Likes

Well, I should try this too.
Boo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoo :confused:

1 Like

Ahahahahahaha :blush: :wink: :smile: :sunny:

Weird July so far. Sales are somewhat constant, 5 sales today including one bigger license. Well, wish it could stay that way, but probably won’t. God knows what’s happening with that search engine. Regardless, it’s not a bad feeling for sure!

1 Like

60% drop from last month. Gotta love July…

2 Likes

Tumbleweeeeeeeeed

2 Likes

30 hours of no sales after a decent start…