AudioJungle Sales Monitor 3

Which year?

1 Like

2 days ago so we can say it was in 2022 :upside_down_face: :laughing:

6 Likes

I also started out the year well with Mass Reproduction licenses for a track and a pack. The most interesting thing about it is that both were my first US sales in more than a year. I really hope it’s a sign of better things to come. Or these could be the only sales I get in January. Either way, good luck everyone in January, and 2022 !

13 Likes

I just get an 10 millions license now !!! :star_struck:

18 Likes

Very weak month! Worst january in 4 years!

4 Likes

That’s huge! Grats! :partying_face:

1 Like

Thanks you !! :smiley:

1 Like

Please, tell me… Why people commenting tracks? Is it worth? Is it possible to increase sales by doing this?

It’s a game that some authors play so that you will reply back and get a track to trend based on views. Really sad that this takes place and easy to spot alongside other obvious tactics. Envato should permanently ban these authors. IMHO.

2 Likes

Do you have any particular humor here?)

Hello brothers,

Who has Mac(Safari browser) ?
Please let me mw know. Need some help.

Really appreciate that

I’m sorry but I don’t understand your question :slight_smile:

I’m talking about millions of your income. Now you can not work for a long time😁

2 Likes

:laughing: ahah yes could be an interesting earning

I was referring to this kind of sale [(Music Broadcast License (10 Million))] !

2 Likes

Thx, I’m gonna try it xD

The whole month has been atrociuos, mates…
And what’s happening at the MA this month ahs been a disaster too!
Authors and whole communities are just being obliterated by greed and “new models”.
:thinking: :cold_face: :shushing_face:

2 Likes

MA had just destroy our earning and killed respect. Shame on them and their shady move. Artsh*it too. :poop::poop::poop:

1 Like

What’s MA?

M. Otion. Ar. Ray.

A subscription website which had a fair sharing cut until the 1st january…

1 Like

Trouble is, the artists won’t collectively walk out, so MA can just do what they want. I suppose that eventually if they keep slashing the artist cut, the artists will starve to death. Only then will they be forced to change. We’re like frogs in gradually warming water.

Trying to find a place to sell your music that doesn’t totally rinse you for all that you’re worth is like trying to find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. (Any suggestions would be welcome, PM me! :slightly_smiling_face:)

Why is it that artists are (and always have been) prime targets for a good shafting? I suppose that’s what you get when you allow others to be in charge of the money. Are we all just infants toddling around on a racetrack without a care in the world?

4 Likes