AudioJungle Sales Monitor 3

10 Likes

Yes, I think itā€™s still only for other categories, not music.

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard Mr Zimmer wants to apply to EEā€¦rumours maybe?

7 Likes

Probably, he is an expert in templatesā€¦ :joy:

6 Likes

Today the teenage son of a friend of mine has become interested in what I do with music. He has heard that I make music for movies, commercials, etc ā€¦ I want to teach him what I do but I donā€™t want to put too many fantasies in his head. The truth seen what is seen. In Barcelona at least, uneducated kids who deliver meals at home earn a much better living

7 Likes

Congrats! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

I guess itā€™s just a matter of bad luck. I follow a few writers, they sell 2-3 track a day. I guess V.I.P servants of god : )

2 Likes

This also mean the forum is deeply painful to read, accusation everywhere, critics the strategy from other while no one asking for it, complaining, only one perception of what is quality music and what is not. This is going like that since 1 years and half now (maybe 2). So in fact this forum is a waste of time and deeply depressing :grimacing:

I just go there for the review time, and there are still some thread which are very interesting to follow

4 Likes

After two days of rehearsals with my band and a small tour on the stages, returning to the studio to everyday affairs, itā€™s always nice to see a sale of your own music. It gives inspiration and encourages to move on. :heart_eyes_cat: :paw_prints:

My desire: is constant creative growth as a musician and composer. Iā€™m saving up money to buy new audio equipment. I have been living in a brick garage for more than 5 years to study, create, play and be with music. I find new videos about making music and pick up something new, as well as try to apply it in reality. :writing_hand:

Happy new year & Christmas

:boom: Guys, wish you a good time on these fabulous and magical holidays! Wish you good health, kindness and fulfillment of all wishes! :popcorn: :lollipop: :champagne: :christmas_tree: :snowflake: :gift:

P.s If I had the opportunity to start my life anew, that definitely devote it to Creativity & Music!

14 Likes

Agree with you! What threads do you mean?

@AudioSport
Congratulations to you, for what you are, what you do, and how you do itā€¦!
Thank you for this beautiful message!
In turn, I wish you (you) a good time and
end of the yearā€¦ :hugs::santa::muscle::crossed_fingers::ok_hand::+1::clap:

5 Likes

@J-FG A huge human thank you to you! :heart_eyes: Itā€™s nice!

Happy new year & Christmas

7 Likes

Why the weekly featured music stopped, what an injusticeā€¦ :frowning:

How long is the resubmission wait time? 6 days passed. :thinking:

https://quality.market.envato.com/audiojungle?_ga=2.206913168.2010902404.1636995274-299528820.1633362855

Thereā€™s no short resubmission queue anymore. Soft-rejects go to the back of the regular review queue now it seems.

1 Like

Happy Monday everybody! Donā€™t forget how the sweet broadcast license sale feels like!

5yis8w

6 Likes

how the sweet broadcast license sale feels like?.. :joy:

4 Likes

I donā€™t mean to brag, but kinda like this:

bnf

13 Likes

Me alegro compadre!

1 Like