AudioJungle Sales Monitor 3

It’s a very complicated issue.

3 Likes

@Theo_Sound @Manriquedelara Oh. I got it. My apologies. :pray:

1 Like

Chinese website are a bit back, I sold 3 extended license there in few days !
In general, this month have a good start, better compared to theses last 5 months.
I also sold an high priced track here on AJ after some discount experiment.
Let’s have some hope for the next coming weeks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s really not complicated at all. It’s just an arbitrary rule that makes absolutely no sense.

It’s a long, long way from publicly discussing prices to reaching an “agreement, arrangement or understanding.”

4 Likes

It’s vitally important to police devious, scheming authors who, if given the opportunity, are likely to collude and cheat the buying public.

Most of us that sell here can barely generate enough revenue to justify the time spent creating new music, and we’re the ones to keep a watchful eye on for nefarious business practices.

4 Likes

Terrible week, mates… Just one sale!
I uploaded a lot of new tracks, discounted a few pages of the portfolio, but still the slope is going super downhill!
:thinking:

7 Likes

6 days without sales.

3 Likes

No sales for 16 days. Even the trend doesn’t help…

5 Likes

No sales since 10 days, no views as well. Uploading new tracks, putting tracks on sale, higher price, lower price, nothing is really working out. Any suggestions?

6 Likes

Keep making music. And hope for the best! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Another terrible week

2 Likes

2 days without sales again! My income this month has decreased by 3 times…

1 Like

All you can do is to make sure that you have a really high quality portfolio that is really diverse and caters for a wide range of events that buyers could use. If your portfolio is limited in diversification then you may struggle as a lot of authors have copied what is currently in the best selling list and in order to sell we have price-dumping.
Just provide unique tracks that are really good and that are not available on Elements and your sales may go up.

5 Likes

A dry start of the week with even a diversificated portfolio… :beer:
I guess I need vacations to brainstorm how to continue.
May be Royalty Free operas or Free Jazz broadcast licensed tracks.
You allways need to look after the potential niche… :joy: :joy: :joy: Prost!

4 Likes

Last week got me only one sale which is disastrous…
Hoping for a better week this time, but who knows!
Wish all of you, Jungle mates, great health and good sales.
:heart: :four_leaf_clover: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

This month is still in a good way for me, I keep to experiment with really high price, less sales, but better income :slight_smile:
Hope it will last a bit !

I’m actually working on creating short edits from existing tracks for the Pond !

11 Likes

I’d just like to put it out there into the universe that a few extended licenses would really help this month. :smiley:

7 Likes

Dear Universe: This and and some… :beer: :beer: and :soccer: :soccer: :soccer: :de: :fr: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Count me in

4 Likes

Halfway through this month already and not a single sale. Worst June I’ve ever had on AJ.

8 Likes