AudioJungle Sales Monitor 3

I did complete 1 year on AudioJungle with the amazing milestone of 3 sales.
I just can face it as a hobby…

2 Likes

Waiting for such license too.

4 Likes

Monthly Payout request rejected 3,2,1… Wellcome to life! and the big questions regarded to it :partying_face:

4 Likes

Finished the month with a grand total of 2 sales. I guess I should be happy it wasn’t a zero month. The second sale came right in the last 24 hours thanks to one of the newly uploaded tracks, so I guess uploading new stuff does help. I am grateful for this unexpected Easter gift.

5 Likes

Not enough to withdraw funds

3 Likes

Yea, bro. Fivedolla crowd earn less.

2 Likes

A bit off topic but what is very difficult is that once again I’m stuck on a 65% approval rate. In december a couple of uploads got rejected and ever since I’m trying to crawl out of the 2 tracks limit. It’s very hard because they look at your last 20 items.

5 Likes

Always use protection…

Sorry, I had to. :smiley:

3 Likes

49,49 dollars.

4 Likes

Same…49.80…it’s too sad.

3 Likes

I’m selling in one other similar place like this and what I’ve noticed is that there my sales have actually increased so far this year, both comparing to last year and my sales here.
Also the higher priced items sell better…

5 Likes

Dont say there are better places to sell, probably you will receive a lot of PM asking for those webs, the problem is when you answer and dont even get just a “thanks” as an response…
Hard work is just to say “thank you”… :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Haha true! “inbox ignored”

Plus…next month it could be the other way around, strange times…

1 Like

The sell wave has passed. It’s been a week of calm. I don’t want it to be delayed for a month again…

3 Likes

Hm…May has not started yet. Go Go Go !

3 Likes

Same over here… crazy times… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

In my reply to @Waderman “same over here”… my FIRST May sale came along…! maybe there is hope…? :innocent:

1 Like

Another 8 days dry spell of sales, mates…
Just crazy and dull! Other sites have been stale for two weeks too!
:no_mouth: :robot: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

14 days of nothing.

3 Likes

Can anyone give a reasonable answer as to where this undulation comes from? As an algorithm… Three days of sale. Not for a week. I have three days. Fifteen no.

1 Like