AudioJungle Sales Monitor 3

One sale to buy a beer after surfing? Shall I help? How much is missing :slight_smile: ?

3 Likes

I was feeding a new friend, so this time is for food, not beer :joy:

95764a3d78f32721d813432c0e53a979a4e0969b_2_666x500

15 Likes

Ok, tomorrow counts, if you need an amount for threshhold, call out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hahaha Thank you!! But dont worry about it.
I reached threshold, so this is just forā€¦ ā€œplease one more sale to reach the minimum averageā€

2 Likes

me too!
agony
/complain

1 Like

I build a brand new PC with Fractal Design R6 housing, Ryzen 5600x, 32GB, Corsair 1+2TB NVMEs, installed tons of libsā€¦but do not have a clue now what to compose nextā€¦ :joy: :joy: :flushed:

May be a very unique track with a unique title called: Uplifting Emotional Motivational Inspiringā€¦
oh wait, I checked the Best Sellersā€¦ may I should rename it to Uplifting Motivational Emotional Inspiring :beer:

8 Likes

Hahaha Dont forget ā€œhappyā€!!

2 Likes

One more day without sales !!! This is the worst month this year. Income decreased by 40%

2 Likes

I need one too :sweat_smile: I already think that it is better for the next month to let it go. Iā€™ll earn more money. My daughterā€™s birthday is in June. For a gift.

1 Like

I have always found that higher prices result in increased income - you should try it.

6 Likes

The $5 test is over for me. I really go better with $39 tracks at month end :wink: and a $99 for 1Mio or $599 for a Broadcast that saves you at a beer or two :beer: :beer:

4 Likes

Well, That could be the way we can increase our sales.Buying each otherā€™s tracks. At least we keep our dignity and donā€™t buy them ourselves. At the end of the month we are even poorer ,but proud :rofl: .

1 Like

Same, Iā€™m almost at 50ā€¦last day. Oh myā€¦

2 Likes

April was the most successful month in my membership here. I agree to @gballx have increased in march nearly all my prices to a standard price of $29 with some exceptions. New tracks will get always this price. And what should I say? I guess, customers looking not only for cheap prices it seems. I donā€™t expect a sales explosion now. Iā€™m happy with every little sale. Itā€™s more a thing of good feeling, if a customer likes my music and find it is worth to be used in a project. That gives my work a sense and this fact is more worth than money.
But one thing is clear to me: Decreasing prices doesnā€™t help at all.

9 Likes

@Daydreamz-Studios : I have been doing this for a long time! I prefer! :crossed_fingers: :wink:
The threshold is reached every month. And my work (small, of course), is recognized!

1 Like

@Daydreamz-Studios . Itā€™s not necessary the price, but the niche repertoire. That is the only thing that keep us apart of elements and might bring us some sales. All i have been sold this month was quirky, niche tracks. And almost all my tracks have the same price.

2 Likes

@SoniqBranding yes, youā€™re right. All my sold items are far away from the uplifiting positive motivating corporate ukulele. There are dudes here, who can produce that corporate stuff thousand times better than me. But this corporate genre is totally over saturated. I donā€™t know, if there are any of the new tracks in this genre get sold - independent from any pricing. If I imagine to be a customer and start a search for ā€œcorporateā€ there are so many same sounding tracksā€¦
The mistake, that envato does is, that they lead new authors directly to produce for this genre, because of the reported ā€œmost searched termsā€ - instead to lead new authors (as well as experienced authors) to generate new trends.
Itā€™s also wasted time for the reviewers. I am sure, they know, that the 103766 track of corporate stuff will not sell. These track wonā€™t get any attention. Sometimes I donā€™t understand the customers. All that corporate stuff is sounding the same. They produce image videos or somthing like that with the same sounding tracks. Where is the individuality, the special in their end products?
Have you ever read from a customer in the customers forum: ā€œIā€™m so bored about the palm muted guitar corporate stuff. Can anybody please produce something different?ā€ That would be a good starting point to discuss and generating new trends. But as long as envatoā€™s only direction are the ā€œmost searched termsā€ weā€™ll have even more from same sounding tracks.

1 Like

Make your corporate tracks a lot more expensive thenā€¦people may click on them out of curiosity (because they are a lot more expensive) Then they may convince themselves that your tune is better because it costs more. Donā€™t make any assumptions. I sold a saturated ukelele tune for $900 on this market last month to a post house in LA. There are thousands of Uke tunes on here that are just as good, even better than mine for $5 or $10, but they still paid the $900 for mine. Donā€™t over think this like everyone has been doing for 3 years now. I would set your price and stick with it. I donā€™t even understand why people sell their logos and 30ā€™s and and 15ā€™s for discounted fees. Just sell everything for the the price you expect to be paid regardless of length. I sell 15ā€™s all the time for $60. People need 15ā€™s for 15 second ads. Why should 15ā€™s or 30ā€™s cost less than 2 minute tracks? I can make a case that 15ā€™s and 30ā€™s should cost MORE because they most likely land in spots where there is a higher budget. In fact, I am not speculating, I simply KNOW this and know I am right because I have worked in the advertising business for 30 years. I know what these companies have on hand to spend on music and it certainly is not $5ā€¦LOL!!!

8 Likes

@Daydreamz-Studios .I really cannot blame Envato for that, tbh. Maybe some author are somehow missguided by ā€™ most searchedā€™ . But iā€™d like to believe people are still able to think with their own brains. Somehow this ā€™ corporateā€™ genre is easier to write in bulk. Once you get a few tracks approved, you are able to save it as a template and just twist some things here and there. Rinse and repeat 30 more times per month .

1 Like

Maybe youā€™re right. Anyway: I would not spent time (also not with a template) to produce a track in a genre (and in the same way as others), where new stuff will have nearly no chance to get seen.
Maybe I cannot express in the right way, what I want to say, Iā€™m sorry.
But I try it again. What I mean is: This marketplace doesnā€™t need the 176455 version of corporate palm muted guitar tracks. This marketplace needs more individuality, more exclusivity. I assume, that customers are bored sometime about this kind of tracks and go to competitor marketplaces. And at this point envato has the opportunity to guide authors. But therefore they need to know the customer demands. In my opinion we producing tracks here ā€œinto the blueā€ and we hope, that the customers will buy one or two licenses.

I have my doubts on this, because we still get more and more of the same stuff. If this authors would think about it, they would know, that it is wasted time.

2 Likes