AudioJungle Sales Monitor 3

One sale after 20 drought days. I’m starting to expand @Manriquedelara weekly sale trend rule but in my case it would be the monthly sale :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Where I say something unique what I am trying to say is “Quirky” since it is this kind of material that stands out. Comedic, zany, fun, madcap will always be popular especially for YouTube. My 2 £’s worth.

5 Likes

I took a nap today and woke up to find that I had sold 4 licenses. The last time I sold 4 licenses in one day was probably 2019.

Maybe I should nap more.

18 Likes

Awesome technique!!! I’ll try it today :sleeping: :moneybag:
Maybe I will see sales at least in my dreams.

4 Likes

Wooo hoonap version?!

2 Likes

not only are there no sales but there was also a sales reversal today

2 Likes

If I sold 4 licences during a nap, that would be one long nap! Just call me sleeping beauty…
:sleeping: :nail_care:t3:

5 Likes

Just waiting for a prince to wake me up with a Broadcast & Film licence! :grin:

6 Likes

Do you mean Disney?.. :rofl:

4 Likes

Ah, I see. I will give that a go at some point.

1 Like

I find that my naps pay nothing, which, it turns out, is slightly more than I make from sales on AudioJungle.

7 Likes

You shall go the ball.

2 Likes

Spring will come soon, I hope spring will come here too… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I see so-called elite authors selling their songs for $ 5. one should be ashamed. Expecting respect from someone who has no self-esteem?

6 Likes

Just to illustrate you about it. The 5dolla thing is the new flyer on the street to enroll people come to my shop for more expensive groceries.
I don’t know what is going to be next… Maybe we’ll have to pay to get our music used?
I don’t want to give ideas

3 Likes

:flushed: Who knows, who knows…

1 Like

This week is slower than (normal) average day.

1 Like

Somebody must have broken the buy button on my item pages… Astonishing and atrocious! :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

4 days no sales! :neutral_face:

I hope that @Manriquedelara won’t laugh at my message (like a couple of days ago, because he doesn’t respect other people’s opinions at all)! @Manriquedelara laughs at messages from authors.

Good luck to all! :blush:

I respect every opinion, but maybe you should think that i, or anyone else, can think different. :wink:

1 Like