AudioJungle Sales Monitor 3

Hearing others experience helps me know that I’m not the only one struggling here.

9 Likes

People are expressing their thoughts about strange things related to sales here. But you must admit it is strange when sales abruptly end and they have not been available for 4 days:

1 Like

As others have said, there seems to be sometimes a pattern of getting nothing for a while and then suddenly you get multiple sales, as if your portfolio has suddenly been promoted somewhere. Just seems to be the nature of selling on stock libraries, I’ve seen the same kind of thing on graphic river and other places as well.

2 Likes

Sales always come in waves. I don’t think there’s any secret scheme behind it. It’s natural that we want to predict and understand it but the great amount of randomness doesn’t allow us to.

1 Like

What I try to express is, that independent if we recognize any strange things, patterns, behaviors, independent how often we’re moaning about bad sales - it changes nothing. So for me, I feel not better if I know that others have bad sales. And you feel not better, if you know anything about my sales. It changes nothing at the sales situation. There are thousands of reasons which influences the market situation and it’s already discussed thousand times.
You can write as much as you want about sales - of course it is a forum for interchanging thoughts. But it will not change anything.
And even if I would admit anyhow to strange sales drops - after my admission nothing will change to your sales situation. We do not help each other, if we’re moaning about bad sales.

3 Likes

Indeed, plus people having good sales usually don’t write here so the topic is biased.

3 Likes

sales dead, thanks Envato :mending_heart:

4 Likes

I have question to Envato Dev: When will you ever get the analytics function get fixed?
Please 100% supply or remove it. This daily error message is symptomatically to the outdated appearance of this platform. And please no more surveys, you don´t hear at authors request anyway.

We’re having some issues with analytics at the moment, but fear not! We’re on it already. Can you check back in a little while?

14 Likes

and now SS adquires P5, good news,bad news? Lets see what happens there,…people in general not so Happy,…

2 Likes

was wondering about this issue, maybe merging 2 big markets is gonna give some value and exposure to P5

1 Like

One horrible exploitative humanity-starved huge corporation takes control of a slightly lesser one. These days, in this industry, you can pretty much guarantee that it’s always bad news, at least for us authors. They always find ways to screw us further. At some point, if things keep going the way they are, the libraries will find a way for us to pay them to sell our music.

6 Likes

it’s already like that.

2 Likes

I don’t have high hopes either. The acquisition of MA by LISTART was more than destructive for many authors, and I am one of them. All my income that I have managed to build over the past few years has been in freefall since that day. So the P5 / SS thing, will probably be the same

I remain motivated in spite of everything, but fortunately I have a small job on the side.

Let’s not forget that the period is somewhat tense and complex, and that we have been trying to handle this for 3 years, but still, the general situation is very bad !

I don’t know what to think, a come back to normal seems to won’t happen for this whole market.

And as always, we have to find some stuff next to that. And stock can just stay as side income for most of us!

3 Likes

SS nowadays are paying only $0.10 for a photo, so the logical conclusion is…

5 Likes

Last month was a very hard climbing…

1 Like

Doesn’t seem that much worse than what Elements is paying per use of a music track, does it?

1 Like

I don’t know, they don’t let me join the elements :rofl: :laughing: Even though I successfully sell my photos on other stock sites, they simply think that my work is not good enough for the all mighty ENVATO ELEMENTS!!! :grin: :rofl:

2 Likes

How many tracks does a person need in their portfolio to start gaining momentum with sales? I’m starting to wonder if it is worth adding any more music to my portfolio. Never mind sales being low, I only had one view in the last 8 days. Hope the rest of you are having better luck than me.

1 Like

I’m not sure if the stats page actually works properly?

1 Like

I honestly don’t know. The genre of tracks, how many customers you have following you and the quality of the tracks are just as important as the quantity. It could be 50 tracks or 600 tracks to get a good momentum with sales. I am also at the point of giving up though with how sales are currently.

2 Likes