AudioJungle Sales Monitor 3

No AI will replace a chorus of miles davis or pat metheny and many more.

2 Likes

Could we? :rofl: :rofl:

I really love sales returns :rage:… last month two, this month one.

A purchase is a purchase, especially the customer can use product with or without license as he has downloaded the track.

When will this be stopped?

4 Likes

yes, it seems like never…

2 Likes

it has never been so easy to cheat the system.
not to mention the elements week for free

3 Likes

17 days without a sale. I think this is a new record for me.

1 Like

2 sales in the last week (from my relatively tiny portfolio) after months of tumbleweed - could it be that the ID checks are removing large numbers of duplicate items resulting in more views for the rest of us?

2 Likes

Who knows, but I did the ID check around two years ago, and nothing changed to better… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I have 719 items that are varied in style and genre and sales have stalled. I would imagine Envato are playing with search as well as seeing where the Elements banner is best positioned. I congratulate you on your sales but us regular market authors are at the mercy of Elements and how buyers are being directed to Elements through aggressive promotion. We can only hope for sales now!

2 Likes

I hardly doubt it. I myself reported 4 portfolios with exact identical items (they don’t allow me to link them here, almost as if they protected these practices) and they’re all still there. They didn’t even answer my ticket.

One sale a week, almost like my friend Pedro, the drunk bum outside the mall. Thx Envato.

2 Likes

how many sales do you make per month on average? would be of help and motivation

How do you find custom works ?

Minimum 50$ o 500$ ? :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A whole week without a single sale, mates…
In September at that.

2 Likes

Even the Envato payout notification carries a link to Elements. Also the free file of the month annoucement talks about how this potentially brings buyers to Audiojungle but does not mention how this traffic will be submitted to the Elements banner as New traffic to the site will be met by Elements. Free File…no thank you as Envato already does, based on current marketing strategy. Things need to change so that everyone (all authors) can benefit, not just Elements contributors. No sale for days, I anticipate that September will be a wash out, another month with ultra low earnings. This is bad even with a down turn in global economics. Subscription has really destroyed the market. I reckon traffic to my portfolio will be cut as I complain about Elements.

5 Likes

Due to payout date 15th I do not await any sales between 15th and 17th as every month since 9 years…why soever.

2 Likes

Fun fact: 877 items - 2 sales in this month :crazy_face:

5 Likes

it would be better 2 items and 877 sales :thinking:

8 Likes

It would be even better if subscription did not exist as it does not benefit authors.

5 Likes

I know you can sell a composition for 5 €, and that could be 100 x…, but is that really the deal? Here, I really ask the question??

1 Like