AudioJungle Sales Monitor 3

That is not end of the story. Once you buy an Envato item you get a purchase confirmation mail with another big invitation to elements

4 Likes

Totally unacceptable Envato. So much for the “community” that you tout in your end of year summary.

10 Likes

Hey, but the site (or whatever it became) is still running right? It would be great to have at least a couple of weeks of anticipation before the 404 so we can download our portfolios in case our backup drives failed or something.

4 Likes

I have already returned to my anti-record. And this is awful! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

3 Likes

Did you join Elements?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Your Last Sold Item 2

Again this creepy banner!

They must stop promoting Elements via main market! It is unfair.
So basically I make music to promote some other platform. It is ridiculous!

12 Likes

Ooooooooooor, they could allow all authors to join Elements if they want to. But nope, that won’t happen cause it would lead to a full collapse, yes, my lord, we humbly understand. The system needs just as few meat composers as possible feeding the beast while us others starve outside the gates. And that’s a good thing cause we have to adapt. It’s the modern world. Positive mindset, motivation, make an online-course to keep a positive mindset in something that’s already dead, succesful lifestyle, BYOB, it’s evolution baby. It’s herd behaviour.

Sorry, I’m drunk. Positve! Business! Corporate! :star: :star2: :star_struck:

9 Likes

Not. I was left to fend for myself. :cry:

1 Like

Hi, why are the income from Elements kept secret?

3 Likes

I didn’t understand something… Is the product returned without the author’s knowledge? And how long do they have the right to return it? The first refund. But I do not remember that I would have recently sold this trаск

2 Likes

Even when I had only one item in my portfolio, I had three sales at least. Yet in this July, I have only one sale. There are lots of causes. This market is almost over for me. I don’t want to spend my time for procuding items which won’t provide income. And I’ll never sell my any item for 5 dollars, my exertion is not such worthless!

5 Likes

U correct. Try a search and see

This whole year, nevermind the month, is just a big disaster…
High hopes crushed, low prices galore!
Non responsive chefs cooking their terrible souffle, mates.
Yet we still stay and do our thing!
I SALUTE U, My Junglebuddies!
:beers:

12 Likes

Another day in paradise with Zero sales :love_you_gesture: :sunglasses: :beer:

5 Likes

Oh,a sale. So it’s not shut down yet. Nice! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I can’t recall a time where absolutely no one posted to this thread for 3 entire days. That says something

3 Likes

Well, a whole week without a single sale :cold_face:… That must be saying something? :robot:
Or maybe nothing :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Nothing is nothing. 3 x nothing, it’s three times nothing. 3 x 3 x Nothing, it’s nothing new!!:grin::joy:

4 Likes

Everyone is busy sending resumes.

4 Likes