AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

I am always ready to support him. :slight_smile: Even if he knows it! :wink:

2 Likes

To Be honest I didn’t know what it meant otherwise I wouldn’t have asked.

We talked about it before, but well, I’m glad that you rediscover it. How ADP is going for you? :slight_smile:

I see the normal price for their work! And accompanying sales! +++

1 Like

Their work? Which work? Sorry, I’m lost. :slight_smile:

I have no clue what you’re talking about. My robotic translation skills are failing, I think! :sweat_smile:

Ps: I was asking Marbury about his price change, if he saw positive results after ADP, etc. :slight_smile:

Beer or no beer, good luck to you! Glad that you made nice sales today. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

17 days of no sales… Very strange analytics too - it’s like my tracks are invisible.

2 Likes

I think that buyers are still in shock with price changes at the moment and that the end of cheap quality music has frustrated buyers. Your music is worth more than it was previously…just try to hang in there.

4 Likes

have the same 8 days with 0 sales so strange :frowning:

Now the weekend kicked in hard. No sales. Bummer.

Hey fam what’s happened to the sales ? I feel like envato block my sales lol I keep upload regularly and sales is really so down 10 days with 0 sales is it really the how it will be ? Somebody tell me what I miss ? So I can a void in the future and good luck for All

Same feeling. I’m sure that many people here are feeling the same
Looks like envato loses it positions on market of stock music

1 Like

Dear @Deluxe-Audio and @Qwerty_Musical! Just keep uploading new items! You have to grow your portfolio and i am sure that sales will come! Nothing wrong with audiojungle!!! With 20-30 items portfolio you can’t complain… It’s the hard truth…! Just keep uploading fresh and good music! Good luck :facepunch::goat:

6 Likes

Wow, I think you can’t really complain, 62 sales for only 21 items… I would be happy to have such a ratio! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just for fun.

2 days of complete silence! I already was accustomed to this scheme)) Envato exposed!)))

September is slower than expected, but I sold an unusually high number of broadcast licenses. This is now my best month ever in revenue even though sales number is not so high :slight_smile:

10 Likes

38 sales done, not enough 7 sales(September 2017, September 2018). But in sum I have already fulfilled the norm of August.

5 Likes