AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Same here, got views but not a single sale. At this point September is really slow

started out good but slooooooww the past while.

1 Like

I can’t complain in the least this month. At this rhythm, I’m sure to beat August (which was my best month ever) by a pretty substantial margin. So, September is certainly good for me.

I didn’t saw any change of pace around mid-month or other perceptible issues in my graph this month. Only the usual peaks, alternating with short slow periods (plus one day with zero sale).

Ps: I wish good luck to those with a slow month. 12 days can still change the outcome for the better. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Absolutely dead. 6 sales. Crossing fingers for the rest of the month :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Dead and silent. 1 sale! Crossing fingers, praying dark lords of statistics and algorithms to show my tracks in search results from time to time

1 Like

Absolute regress. Business is collapsing before my eyes.

September 2017 (portfolio 73 items)

September 2018 (portfolio 170 items)

I’m not sure that until October 1, I will dial 20 sales. Very depressing number this month.

2 Likes

Last September I received 61 sales, this September 19 :man_shrugging:

Of course. On older tracks there are no views at all.

I sell the same old and new tracks. But three times less …

What does Envato? Why are there no new competitions(they have not been available since last year) to promote the tracks? Tracks are strewn with millions of tracks from above and no one sees them. The search is not optimized.

1 Like

Perhaps we are doing something wrong … But I do not understand what exactly … Perhaps the wrong title-tags …

1 Like

It remains to write 100 new tracks to survive here. :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Well, it’s not too long. A little less than a year. :wink:

In my case the number of sold licences is lower but with ADP I’m happy with the income. It feels great. One of the best Envato’s moves!

You want to say that a higher price is more attractive for the buyer?

Hello @CleanMagicAudio. Someone asked this on a forum earlier this year. I believe someone from Envato answered by saying that they used to have specific needs for tracks in certain categories (Indie, Vocals, etc.), and they would run contests to get authors to upload in those categories.

But with the flood of new authors and tracks, they have more music submitted than ever before and there’s no need to run contests to generate uploads in those categories anymore.

It isn’t necessarily that the higher price is attractive, although sometimes that is the case. Buyers can perceive that higher priced tracks are better quality because they cost more.

ADP helps authors because companies that produce videos include $ in their budgets for music, and plenty of them aren’t opposed to paying more than $20 for a standard license.

1 Like

no, I said that the number of sales is lower and with ADP I’m happy with my income. Nothing more ;). If you have some assumptions that higher prices attract more clients you have to collect your own data ;)…and I agree with @promosapien

What @SFmusic is liking about ADP is that he may not be selling more licenses than before, but he is earning more than before because of the ability to price his tracks higher. There are a number of authors who have reported this since ADP was implemented, which is encouraging.

1 Like

Hi @promosapien! Competitions should always be (by default) with worthy prizes. This stimulates sales, as well as the interest of authors. While we see no competitions, no sales, no incentive, only losses and useless work buried under a bunch of others’ tracks.

1 Like