AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Sales are coming back gradually, but I’m losing a lot of money on taxes. (non-treaty country)
Can somebody please explain me again what are the benefits we enjoy from migration to US? It’s been 3 years now, and I still don’t see the promised land :slight_smile:

This is current tax withheld, by the end of the month it will probably be closer to 500$…
tax

1 Like

You don´t loose money in taxes if you dont sell… :joy::joy::rofl:

9 Likes

If I manage to double my earnings, I will seriously consider moving to another country, or at least completely move my business there. I’m losing thousands of dollars every year on US taxes.

Ireland sounds nice! :slight_smile: :beer::beer::beer:

3 Likes

Ireland sounds nice, sure. The people there is really amazing and polite. And they got Guinness and Jameson, but if you prefer sunny days, come to Spain. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m still learning English grammar, learning Spanish would take a lifetime! :smiley:

2 Likes

Maybe Monaco? Andorra? All these tax haven countries will be full of two kinds of people; F1 drivers and Audiojungle authors

5 Likes

I would buy an impressively kitchen but eating in restaurants every day :grin::grin:

1 Like

I would buy those 10 000$ tracks from AJ, just for fun :smiley:

1 Like

Hey mate! So in Spain you don’t pay that massive 33% we, the no-tax-treaty block of countries do? Like @WaveToys, I lose over a thousand bucks in US taxes… :sleepy:

3 Likes

Last two weeks were great! I even sold a few items with a new, higher price…
This week is starting slow, but i hope tonight it will pick up with my US customers!
Wish you all a great selling week and season, mates!
:four_leaf_clover::wink::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Just made my second ever sale! Pretty encouraging stuff since I’ve only got 5 items and only really been active for about 10 days! :smiley:

8 Likes

Mid month. Absolutely dead.

1 Like

September goes to the bottom, the lowest sales. Bad month.

2 Likes

Agree, only 40% of August income yet and I doubt that boom will happen in the last two weeks.
May be that the invest in YT promotion videos pays later.

1 Like

It´s around 5% if my memory doesnt fail.

2 Likes

Although I’m seeing an increase in views overall I’m not seeing sales. Still slow as August for me :sob:

A nightmare lack of sales, terrible horror!
:imp::scream:
It seems I was addicted to writing halloween.
:smiling_imp:

They started buying Halloween tracks? I do not watch something for now.

Yes, Michael Myers bought some of them yesterday.

4 Likes

While we are waiting for the queue, they will start buying :wink:

1 Like