AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Congrats @KakaduCreation :partying_face: :clap: :medal_sports: Keep it up bro!

5 Likes

@Manriquedelara I have no words… You are simply the best hahahaha!!!

6 Likes

@Manriquedelara It is very funny! :rofl: My first track! It sounds very stupid :laughing:

5 Likes

Congrats @Manriquedelara! Way to go! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

HAhahahah Look @KakaduCreation. Envato gaves me a new badge for buy your item!! :joy:
Everybody wins!! You got 1000 sales and i got a new badge! :rofl::rofl:

collector%201

12 Likes

@Manriquedelara I am waiting for a surfing YouTube video with @KakaduCreation 's track! hahahaha! :joy: I challenge you!!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Absolutely dead.

Hi everyone! I’m new to this site and the stock music scene in general. I’ve looked through this thread a bit and am guessing sale numbers per week swing wildly all the time and it is completely unpredictable? :joy: Do they always recover considering you continue to upload a lot?

Thanks and nice to meet you all!

1 Like

Hey Netrabeat! Welcome!

Well, yes, sales are a bit whimsical and unpredictable and they do fluctuate quite a lot but, and this is only my personal lecture, factors as the size of your portfolio, your target, how regularly you upload tracks and, of course, the quality of your material are absolutely crucial.

For example, in March, April and May I was able to compose a lot and managed to upload somewhere around 2 tracks a week. I almost doubled my sales during that period. Since June, due to freelance work, I haven’t had the time to compose anything for AJ and my last upload was almost about 2 months ago. My sales since then are in a smooth but constant decline. So to sum up: yes, it will be a bumpy road, with good and bad seasons, but in the end (and again, this is just my personal opinion) I think it’s up to how you set your game.

My graphs in the above mentioned timeframe:
wmgraph

4 Likes

Ah awesome thanks for the detailed reply! :smiley: yeah I plan to upload one ident then one full track in rotation at least every other day so this is awesome to hear! :slight_smile: Do you get freelance work through AJ?

And yeah I’m trusting AJ don’t mess with the algos in a way that would harm people that put in the extra effort, so seems it’s a fair free market that rewards effort and quality accordingly? I sure hope that’s the case at least :joy:

Mmm, nope, I never got a gig from AJ so far, but I actually disabled my availability as a freelancer in my profile. :smiley:

Best of luck, mate!

Aaah fair enough!

And thanks dude! :smiley:

1 Like

It is believed that the wind blows in our direction, quite well! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Absolutely Live 24/7

5 Likes

Absolutely dead.

I cant believe that sorry.

1 Like

Marbury, hold on and wait, sales will be! I wish you a lucrative autumn! Do not give up!

4 Likes

Thanks, I wish you the same too.

Absolutely some signs of life.

4 Likes

Absolutely Unanimated (Today).

It´s funny, the more I produce and promote via YT, the less I sell…strange.
All we can do is just sit & wait … :slight_smile:

2 Likes