AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

did they change the upload quotas? Last month it said i could upload 30 or something like that. Now I’m blocked after 2 uploads…

1 Like

Yes, they changed the ratio from 50% to 70%.

1 Like

thanks.

20+ day review time! Seems to be working well for them :smiley: :smiley: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Sales have been very less till now in December as compared to my previous two months. I hope things will pickup later in the month. I have raised my prices to compensate for less sales, will now check how that works out. I guess certain buyers aren’t buying right now as it’s holiday season going on. I feel my buyers have gone for leave completely, I didn’t even get sales for my $9 tracks so I am sure it’s not the price. Also I am able to see higher price tracks getting sold on the market so maybe buyers are less at this time for the music I am making.

6 Likes

I agree with you. The stock music market is overcrowded and making full money is very difficult. We’ll have to promote music and write hits, because I’m not very good at building puzzles. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Very kind and motivating words my friend! Thanks! I agree with you 100 % :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Even beggars are earning more than musicians :confused::smirk: just wait for 2 to 3 years
It will be over completely
Seriously no one is ready to pay for music
That’s the reason these 7$,5$ per month subscription sites are coming like viruses
Funny thing is some artists are craving and actively working for those 50 cents, 20 cents per download libraries
I don’t know how they are making a living with these income that too in western nations

3 Likes

Some of them apparently aren’t as bad as people think. Yeah, the subscription model leaves very little for authors, but some of them have deals with budget US networks so the performance royalties make up for it a little. It’s maybe no worse than here in terms of income.

2 Likes

Guys! I believe that the main thing is love for your work. Stop thinking only about income! There is so much pissimism in your text! Let’s think about good things, help each other, help the stock do their job! You choose Envato! Understand that you, too, are part of the elements. I wish you all good and prosperity, but first of all not monetary, but spiritual!

6 Likes

Man, that’s beautiful! Thanks and I wish you back, truly! :slight_smile:

This thread is called Sales Monitor, though, and sales for most of us are below half of what they were before these disastrous changes you mention were implemented. Believe me, I was here. I know, we’re all onboard anyway as you say so perhaps, yes, we should just stop ranting and swallow the pill with a shiny happy smile. I’m not sure.

Anyway, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to open a Spiritual Monitor thread. I had a son a few months ago so I’d probably contribute with something brighter there. As for sales, they are plummeting, at least on my end.

Cheers! :smiley:

14 Likes

Plummeting for sure for me too. This is the longest gap I have had no sales since I joined, now at about 14 days since my last sale…

2 Likes

Super quiet 19+ days…NO sales … :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I’m part of a few with “blanket deals”… I was lucky to get paid meager upfronts for the albums I submitted, because the royalties are basically non-existent from what I can tell :frowning:

1 Like

There’s tumbleweed blowing across the jungle, but elsewhere it’s shaping up to be a pretty good month for me. :slight_smile: A nice little Christmas bonus. :christmas_tree: :gift:

2 Likes

2 sales in December! “Cool”!
Sales are just top! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I don’t know where to put my bags of money! Anyone have any suggestions?

9 Likes

Oh I’d avoid such deals like the plague. Sadly they are becoming more common though…

2 Likes

I’m glad it’s not just me questioning this. Last December was okay for sales, this year I’m doubting if I will even make the threshold…

3 Likes

I have my first sale in December, which is quite a pleasant surprise after a terrible November. I’m usually terrified of December, but maybe there is hope. Good luck everyone !

8 Likes

20$ in december. how it’s possible?

2 Likes

Fun Fact: Your sales are funked! :dizzy_face:

2 Likes