AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

0 sales this month. If I can’t collect for withdrawal this month (never happened since 2014) i will go non exclusive. It will take 1 month so i will delete 1-2 items every day during this month. Very sad, i always thought that i have a valuable portfolio, but there is nothing i can do, i have no choice.

3 Likes

I am awaiting sales on this Black Friday…nope nothing happening…still nothing…nothing…nothi…not…no

2 Likes

Still no sales this month at all. I’m shocked.

1 Like

Something really doesn’t seem quite right.It’s amazing how well established authors with great repertoire like #gballx and #CustomMelody are complaining about the fact that the sales are vanishing. I don’t think elements may be the main culprit here.At least not entirely.Elements does not cover the broadcast and other extended licenses. The underpriced sales/sellers and the other market competitors maybe. Somehow is a if/then equation.We are looking at the trending and featured media and 90% are below 10 usd. The new 30 tracks for good ratio approval did not fix the things( yet) . Why? Here comes the equation i’ve previously mentioned.The authors with high approval ratio are ( mostly) 5 usd sellers. I know this is a sensitive subject here on the board but this is a problem ! I am relying on these sales, as probably anyone who posted above. I understand, this is a free market and i am free to withdrow my media and sell it wherever i want. I am sure noone will miss my repertoire. New authors are born every second.Thats sad.

2 Likes

Aaaand finally!

4 Likes

Still worst month this year.

3 Likes

yeah, horrible month… few days to go, but i expect not much.

4 Likes

Completely destroyed

1 Like

November is like an ice age!

1 Like

Brutal. The devastating trail of the pandemic, the Bargain-Encouraging/Elements pandemic.

3 Likes

And finally what??

My sales increased again. Good luck everyone!

9 Likes

summing up the results of the year. thanks envato …

5 Likes

It is impossible to compete with the five dollars tracks, lots of most sold items are 5 dollars tracks. Bffff

5 Likes

Put it simply if these authors are elite for example, based on buyer and author fees they earn 17.4% of the selling price - less if they are not elite author status. Makes a whole lot of sense right?

2 Likes

Worst month ever. First month since 2014 without withdrawal possibility. I was very optimistic about Nov. but now i just afraid to imagine what will happen in Dec. Looks like my account outlived its usefulness.

1 Like

Worst month in 4 years. Almost no extended licenses, all of them from the lower tiers. Really, does anyone knows if Element’s license coverage was silently extended in terms of broadcast usage or I just had a strike of bad luck?

Prices reduction experiment / Week 1: Not a single extra sale. Just lower income. I’ll give it one more week (it’s not like if there was too much to lose, anyway) and then start with the mirror test, with a slight price increase. I’ll keep you guys posted.

Good luck in December, though things looks more Dantesque than ever. Lasciate ogni speranza.

8 Likes

The month ended with low incomes (second from bottom after disastrous August). But in November, I uploaded few items. Until the new year, I do not plan to upload anything here (or just a little bit), I probably need to look for additional income or even the main one in other places. I don’t see any prospects yet that there will be a rise in sales for me. There are too many unfavorable factors that hinder sales and I don’t want to write new tracks.
Good luck to everyone in December!

6 Likes

Woow, I couldn’t reach the payout limit in november. This has not happened in a long time. Maybe in my first months here. Its really scary. After a good october, sales are (almost) stopped in november. Hope december will better than this brilliant month… (for everyone!)

2 Likes

After a very slow October this month turned out as one of my best. Mainly because a good start and end, in the middle of the month there were almost no sales.
Good luck everyone for December!

6 Likes