AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

are we dead? if we are not dead, we will see good days guys, sunny days : )

3 Likes

Dude, as you know you were a pretty big help to me when i first started out, really sorry to hear this :frowning: love your stuff. -Rob

2 Likes

Glad i was helpful! Thanks for kind words) hope everything will be fine.

1 Like

I can tell you for a fact that I have many emails asking if this or that plugin will be in the Cyber Monday, so yes sales should pick up during the promotion.

Be optimistic guys!

2 Likes

Dear Santa Claus! Christmas is coming, so I decided to write you a letter. I hope he finds you in good health. As for me, I’ve been a good boy all this year. I composed music. I studied new things. Mastered the techniques of mixing. And again composed. Uploaded it to an Audiojungle. And again composed. That’s why I think I deserve a Christmas present. I know that you have to visit thousands of authors around the world, and it’s hard to carry all the gifts at once. But if you pass by our city, please come and give me my present. As a gift, I would like to get a trend on one of my tracks, but only if it’s not hard for you to carry a lot of gifts. And the very! Very! Very bad with sales! Thank you for reading my messages.
I’m looking forward to this Christmas.

Sincerely, audiomania :joy: :joy: :joy:

14 Likes

Well, it’s kind of hard to stay optimistic since next month is December, and it’s a notoriously bad month for me. Even in my good years December was terrible due to my portfolio lacking music for the jolly season. I will admit. My music isn’t very jolly.

3 Likes

Some hard times ahead for sure this pandemic is a nightmare… but after the rain coms the sun :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I have a feeling that my account was mistakenly banned or something. It’s just not normal.

7 Likes

Also very silent over here…!! Hope for the better…! :innocent:

5 Likes

There are rumors that outside forces target some authors :grin:

3 Likes

Hunting for copycats and $5 authors :sunglasses:

4 Likes

It’s very strange, like there are completely new algorithms.

4 Likes

My wife is gonna kill me…

9 Likes

I’ve had an average month so far compared to the rest of the year as far as earnings.

2 Likes

Worst month ever,

7 Likes

Here’s what I’m interested in. When my first track was accepted four years ago, it gained 8 sales on the same day. And I wouldn’t call it such a stock corporate. But just by the evening of the same day, sales ended. And it never happened again. The next time this track was sold a year later! Then I wrote tracks of much better quality, but they never gained more than one, at best two sales per day. I wonder why… What it was…

1 Like

November 2020 I would expect to be bad this year. Covid is globally surging, Black Friday and Thanks giving are coming and Christmas will be soon. There is not much money around for the remainder of the year, December I assume will be just as gloomy for sales as well. Do not panic as we have price dumping and copy-pasting to keep us busy through the Winter months, this will keep the cold at bay.

3 Likes

Needless to say, worst month ever, but I’m sure it’s slightly better than the months to come. Been basically copypasting these words since July. There, I fell into the templating trend aswell.

P.S.: BTW, I noticed a huge decrease in the extended licences sales too; I’m I the only one? Is there something in that regard about the Elements license I’m not aware of and there is some kind of workaround to broadcast Elements music?

6 Likes

We have been giving gifts for the past 1.5 years, when some crazy dumping authors put their price tag below their “dignity”, they became slaves to their stupidity!

Gifts are good, but bad when the market seems free!

There are free resources for fools-authors who give their music (their efforts) for free!

Why did they come here? Business is here!

6 Likes

Black Friday should within theory be good for us because it’s when the most is spent on marketing by businesses and they need a lot of audio for their video adds…

1 Like