AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Worst month ever,

7 Likes

Here’s what I’m interested in. When my first track was accepted four years ago, it gained 8 sales on the same day. And I wouldn’t call it such a stock corporate. But just by the evening of the same day, sales ended. And it never happened again. The next time this track was sold a year later! Then I wrote tracks of much better quality, but they never gained more than one, at best two sales per day. I wonder why… What it was…

1 Like

November 2020 I would expect to be bad this year. Covid is globally surging, Black Friday and Thanks giving are coming and Christmas will be soon. There is not much money around for the remainder of the year, December I assume will be just as gloomy for sales as well. Do not panic as we have price dumping and copy-pasting to keep us busy through the Winter months, this will keep the cold at bay.

3 Likes

Needless to say, worst month ever, but I’m sure it’s slightly better than the months to come. Been basically copypasting these words since July. There, I fell into the templating trend aswell.

P.S.: BTW, I noticed a huge decrease in the extended licences sales too; I’m I the only one? Is there something in that regard about the Elements license I’m not aware of and there is some kind of workaround to broadcast Elements music?

6 Likes

We have been giving gifts for the past 1.5 years, when some crazy dumping authors put their price tag below their “dignity”, they became slaves to their stupidity!

Gifts are good, but bad when the market seems free!

There are free resources for fools-authors who give their music (their efforts) for free!

Why did they come here? Business is here!

6 Likes

Black Friday should within theory be good for us because it’s when the most is spent on marketing by businesses and they need a lot of audio for their video adds…

1 Like

I think marketing departments would have bought any audio months ago for their advertising. I sell Halloween tracks between the months of February to June and these, going by the invoices, go to retail. Black Friday is mainly for consumers buying bargains online from outlets such as Amazon… I could be wrong as I am not an expert in marketing but we shall see.

I just checked my statements for the past 5 years and Black Friday for me is not a special day for sales, 1 on this day.

1 Like

Does anyone know why the tracks in the audiojungle began to sound quieter? :notes: As far as I know, the tracks always sounded the same volume levels as the original ( author).

On the EnvatoMarket, music began to sound softer than the original. Approximately -12 -13 LUFS?:thinking:

1 Like

This year is at the level of 2015
At such a rate, next year, sales will drop to the level of 2014, and then, a year later, even lower …

17 sales this month, gradually reaching the average monthly earnings

2 Likes

7 sales this month. JungleAudio (not to be confused with AudioJungle*) hid me behind palm trees and swamps !!

Please tell me: Am I really on the Moon? Or are my tracks just not visible under the telescope?

Oh yeah thanks in advance!

2 Likes

I just can say, try to find the “Bright side”, till 15th was? you hadnt a single sale, lets see what happen till the end of the month. Maybe it is not sooo disaster.

3 Likes

There’s nothing to blame me for! The moon is often brighter! :sweat_smile:

“We are waiting for changes!”

7 Likes

Friend you are definitely lucky! As compared to your seven sales. I have two! And then, one logo and the second with a 70% discount. Hell…

4 Likes

Ok, so after watching my sales collapsing for months I finally decided to run a few little tests slightly changing the price of my tracks. I’ll be reducing them a bit for the next couple of weeks and compare the number of sales / income ratio in relation to my std pricing, and in the upcoming weeks I’ll probably be running the opposite, that is, raising them a tad and see how it turns out. I’ll let you guys know of the results here.

My guess: nothing will change no matter what. You can’t beat Elements or the 5 buckers.

P.S.: In prior posts I mentioned a few freelance clients that decided to stuck to AJ, and refused to fall into the subscription model as they had (and still have) the budget to easily cover it. Since months ago they only send me 5 buck tracks (good stuff, I must say) and Elements tracks.

4 Likes

I’ve tried experimenting with pricing but for me it made no difference in sales, just less earnings.

2 Likes

I agree with you

So far, that’s exactly what’s happening. Let’s see… after that the counter-test.

1 Like

worst november :worried:

1 Like

I have 279 items that are dead weight! And only 7 sales in November! Is Envato able to sell at least something on his own or Envato is only “conditionally” is the market?

I’m already exploding like 100 tons of explosives! :rage: Evil does not have enough already! :rage:

Envato why are you called “Envato Market”? :rage:

6 days with no sales again! :rage:

6 Likes