AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

This month I managed to pass the threshold, so June can be considered victorious! :rofl: :metal: :tada:

2 Likes

In fact, the market is already destroyed, by inadequate authors who earn here a bottle of beer (which greatly reduce prices in the general market). This wave of poverty has not yet reached you, but everything is ahead. I’m glad you still survive here.

By the way, how much is a bottle of beer in America or England (just out of curiosity)? To approximately calculate how much they buy at the end of the month. :joy:

2 Likes

I saw a 60% decrease compared to May. The biggest difference was that I sold a lot of broadcast licences in May and not a single one in June.
I’m also amazed by how little some authors charge for their items. And they still complain about not reaching the threshold for payout. Crazy…
Good luck to everyone in July!
(Here you would have to sell 10-15 5$ items to afford a beer at the pub)

6 Likes

Mmmmm… I just started the month with 2 Broadcast 10 Million licenses for the same track. This so smells like reversal… If not, July could compete for the best month this year. Good luck everybody! :four_leaf_clover:

15 Likes

Thanks for the info! I hope everyone will understand that they will be left even without some cheap beer, giving their tracks for nothing to the hands of freeloaders! :joy:

3 Likes

Hahaha At least we got no users with more than 2 accounts…

One step beyond!

2 Likes

So the client who says he has purchased a 10 million license from me is probably trying to trick me… still no statement from him and envato… he said he used Trusty.

This smells like bs.

2 Likes

Haha, yeah, you can’t know for certain, unless the client sends you some proof of purchase. I had a similar situation last year. Someone contacted me here on the forums, telling me how much they liked one of my tracks, and that they gave it the highest rating. But… you can only rate an item you’ve purchased, and there was no recent sale for that track. :rofl:

Ah Yes, I remember this well and I am frequently reminded as it tickles my nostrils.

My weekly sale has arrived.

5 Likes

Nothing for a whole week now, even though I have been steady uploading! Hope July is not as slow as usual, mates! :grapes: :mask: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Well, i am a little bit afraid because summer is coming and usually there are no sales in summer (even less than now… :joy: :sweat_smile: )

3 Likes

I feel ya, mate! This year is getting real close to my first year, which was my worst in sales, so that whole thought process makes me very angry at Envato, for all of their double dealings with the loyal authors! And the way they keep their cool and behave like it’s all for the best is even more unnerving… Classic corporate COLD behaviour! I guess it’s always been:

2 Likes

A whole lotta new items, but zero sales :frowning: I know that every year has the same abyss in the summer, but it was never that deep

3 Likes

July has not yet begun for me. 0 sales.

4 Likes

If you do not humble yourself and set a normal price for your work, then even one sale a week brings joy.
P.S. I hope I do not receive a refund…

20 Likes

Where from? :face_with_monocle: :slightly_smiling_face:

Russia, Moscow. :man_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

Someone sold housing? :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like